CHANEL ROUGE COCO FLASH LIPSTICK | EASY NUDE AND MOOD PURPLE SWATCHES | REVIEW

 



WHAT. A. TREAT.


You may know that I've posted about this gorgeous lipstick previously. If you don't - you can find that post here

There I explain how much love I have for this lipstick. The creamy formula and perfect 'your lips but better' colour blew me away. The shade I reviewed was 'Easy' and that lasted me a whole year of wearing it multiple times every day. 

I have now repurchased that shade along with a new one! 

I've craved this CHANEL lipstick in a purple shade for a long time. I was researching online but didn't have much luck with swatches etc. so I went into a Boots store and had a look for myself. The range of colours they had was vast and I instantly fell in love with the purple colour called 'MOOD'. 


It is STUNNING. I love a purple lipstick and this is the best one I've found. It's exactly what I was looking for. 

I've made my love for the formula known but that along with the perfect purple shade is a winning combination. 

The beauty of these lipsticks is that you can apply a sheer layer that will still give a gorgeous colour pay off but with more subtlety or you can layer up for an intense colour and even coat. 



Look at the shade. A purple, berry esk lipstick is my go to. Especially for this Autumn/Winter time of year. 

They feel super moisturising and look glossy without looking sticky.

Let's face it, CHANEL is an expensive makeup brand - however; you're paying for quality. 
I personally don't believe this lipstick is an extortionate amount - especially when my last one lasted me a year and counting. I still have a tiny bit left! 

These lipsticks would make the perfect Christmas or Birthday gift. For someone you love or yourself ;)

I didn't feel moody like I look in this photo, but hopefully it gives you an idea of what it looks like on and I guess it's quite ironic hey. 


What do you think? Have you tried any yet? Let me know in the comments.


I cannot recommend these enough.


If you're interested, you can take a look on the Boots website here >


Love Hol xx


Follow me:
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Hollie Dee
TWITTER | @hollie_dee

Post a Comment

0 Comments