Our holiday to Albufeira, Algarve Portugal during a global pandemic 2020

 I was going to write a post about our amazing holiday to Portugal last year during the pandemic for the memories; but how about I post my video of it instead?! 😋 It may be more interesting for you than reading. I love it and it makes me laugh <3

We had the BEST time ever. It was mine & Andys first holiday abroad together and it was just perfect. 

It was a little scary to think of going during the pandemic but during September, it was legal and deemed safe enough to fly so we took our pre-booked holiday when we'd originally planned. 

Portugal took covid-19 safety so seriously which was amazing to see. We actually felt safer there than we did in the UK! 

Hope you enjoy! I'd love you to watch it all, like it if you enjoyed it and leave me a nice comment xx



Follow me:
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Hollie Dee
TWITTER | @hollie_dee

Post a Comment

0 Comments