New Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High mascara | Lash volume and length

 

Where do I start here? I guess I should start by saying my usual go-to mascara is in fact the Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara. I also love Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Push Up Lashes Mascara, Benefit BAD Gal BANG and YSL Volume Effet Faux Clis mascara. However my everyday mascara is Maybelline and I LOVE IT. It gives me the volume I crave. 

So when I heard they had released a new mascara that was a part of the Lash Sensational range, I was excited and HAD to try it. Thank goodness I did. I was torn because why look for another ultimate mascara if you feel you've already found it? But I thought it was definitely worth a try and all I heard was good things. 


IF you haven't tried this by now, you must! I actually marginally prefer it to the Lash Sensational. The Sky High mascara gives volume and length WITHOUT clumping your lashes. 
Granted, if you layer it a lot, it will eventually start to clump but even then you can usually rescue it. 

It almost feels kinder to your lashes, not so heavy but giving you all the results you want. 

It's brilliant for people who wear glasses and feel their eyes can get a little lost because it adds depth to your eyes. I find my eyes can get lost behind my glasses sometimes so I need a good mascara that will make my eyes pop.




The wand is plastic, short bristled and long; making it easy to capture every lash and control a lot of your lashes in one swoop! 

Trust me - you need to add this to your makeup bag. 

In my opinion, this is the best 'budget'/'non premium' mascara currently out there. 

Have you tried it or are you going to? Let me know in the comments! 

Hol xx


Follow me:
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Hollie Dee
TWITTER | @hollie_dee


Post a Comment

0 Comments