This or That? | CHRISTMAS EDITION! | Fun


Ok - So hands up who actually realised it's Christmas day next week whhhaaaaaaat?!

Well - I certainly thought we still had 2 weeks to go and I cannot believe it is next week.
Thankfully i'm organised so I have all of my Christmas shopping sorted. What about you?
Do you have anything else to buy? Do you like to be organised or are you a last minute minnie.

As a bit of Christmas fun, I thought i'd post a game of 'This or That'

Feel free to play along in the comments! You can comment now without signing in!

Weheartit

Real Tree or Fake Tree
Real Tree
I LOVE real trees but i've never had one :( I think they look so pretty and neat.

Love Actually or The Holiday
The Holiday
It may shock some people, but I cannot staaaand Love Actually!
It seems so random and not very festive at all.
The Holiday is my favourite film ever and it makes me feel so happy inside. Plus, Jude Law... <3 

An Angel or A Star
An Angel
I feel an angel is more traditional.

White or Multi-Coloured Christmas Lights
White
We actually have multi-coloured on our tree and they look lovely. I just think white lights are traditional and look more stylish.

Turkey or Roast Potatoes
Roast Potatoes
I LOVE my mums roast potatoes. I don't actually like turkey that much, we always have beef as well on Christmas day. However I do seem to really enjoy turkey, chips and coleslaw on Boxing Day !

Giving or Receiving presents
Giving
I love buying people presents! I like to make people feel good and put a lot of effort into everyone's gifts. I really look forward to giving other people their presents and watching them open them more than I enjoy receiving them.

Jingle All The Way or Elf
Jingle All The Way
As much as I really like Elf, Jingle All The Way just has an edge with the story line and Christmas vibes! I love it soooo much.

Board games or Movies
Movies
As much as I love a good board game, you just can't beat a good Christmas film!

Getting dressed up or staying in your PJs
Getting dressed up
If you'd have asked me this years ago, i'd have answered differently. These days I love to feel dressed up. I like to put on a nice outfit and do my makeup nice so I feel special. If you don't dress up any other day of the year, Christmas day is definitely the day to do it.

Christmas markets or Cosy night in 
Both?
This is possibly cheating but I love going to Christmas Markets and also love a cosy night in! I guess it depends on my mood. Most likely because i'm lazy, i'd choose a cosy night in though :)


So there are my answers. I love playing along to these types of things so I hope you enjoyed some light reading for a change.


Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 

Post a Comment

0 Comments