Life update | Meet my boyfriend Andy


A lot has changed since I last posted. The biggest change being that I met my soulmate Andy <3 

Every day I am grateful Andy found me. He is everything I was waiting/hoping for but really didn't think existed as my standards are higgggh! 

He is a male version of me, except he likes rollercoasters :P I love him to pieces! 



Here are a few facts about us:


1. We met online #PlentyOfFish. I didn't believe he was real but my instincts told me to trust him.

2. We both LOVE cats on another level <3 Andy has the sweetest tabby cat called Tiffany & I have the funniest Persian cat called Bella.

3. We are both 1/2 Scottish.

4. We've been together nearly 2 1/2 years but it feels like longer in the best way.

5. We live together with my mum & sister while we save for a house. 

6. Our minds are basically one. He is so supportive and thoughtful.

7. We both love gaming and Sabrina The Teenage Witch #winner

8. We love to visit car shows as Andy really loves his cars.

9. Andy is 1 year older than I am. He is 29. 

10. We are both fairly childish and laugh at each other 1,000 times a day! 


If you'd like to know anything else, just leave a comment & I'll answer :) 




Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 

Post a Comment

0 Comments