Mothers Day gift idea - NUXE must have skin care set




Are you struggling as to what to get your mum for mothers day?

I came across this NUXE skin care set from Boots.com for only £20! Plus, at the mo it's on an offer of 'Save £5 when you spend £30 on NUXE' so I think it's well worth it.

This set has a lip balm, oil & hand and nail cream. Usually in a set, there is at least one product you don't like, but this one is different. I have tried their lip balm before and it's so good! My mum is always asking me for lip balm and hand cream so this is perfect for her. The body oil is just an added extra for my mum.

It doesn't feel like a flimsy rush of a present, it actually feels thoughtful and the window is heart shaped which is perfect <3

I think it looks expensive and I know my mums going to love it!

You can order online today before 8pm and collect it from a local store from 12pm tomorrow so you have enough time which is awesome!

Hope this helped if you're struggling for gift ideas.

Thanks for reading!

















Post a Comment

0 Comments