Topshop made me do it!

Righteo - sorry for taking a little break! Life got in they way so I decided to take a mini break from blogging.

Soooo I kind of, maybe, might have spent some money in Topshop : /

Thought I'd show you what I bought! …

First thing I bought was this red tartan shirt which I absolutely LOVE! I have wanted a 'standard' red tartan shirt with style for so long but didn't find one that was stylish enough. I'd always question the style of the cuffs or the buttons or collar etc. but I saw this and instantly loved it! It is really really comfy. I am a size 16 (and shrinking! :D) and I bought this shirt in a size 16 and it fits comfortably with lots of room in. The length just sits on my hips, not too short and not long. I hate tops that are really short so it definitely isn't too short otherwise I wouldn't wear it.

Tartan shirt - £30


Next, I bought these pyjamas! It's a glamorous onesie! A vintage style with a floral pattern. It's a light mustard colour which makes me happy! There is an elasticated band around the middle which isn't too tight or too slack. The finish on this is on point! Sleeves are 3/4 length & it even has pockets! Just adds to the style if you ask me. It's easy to get in to (& out of) and it's all in proportion.
It really is comfy! It's made from a thin cotton and I imagine it's going to be the perfect warmth for autumn/winter.
My only problem is the opening at the front. I had to pull it together and stay really still for this picture because it literally opens up at the front which means it's very revealing. It would look lovely with a black top underneath, but that's not the point. I just need to find a little button or something and figure it out. I do feel these were quite expensive but I couldn't help myself! : /

Floral vintage style Pyjamas - £30


Close up of the pattern


This is another checked shirt but more of a jacket style. It has more of a bigger checked pattern & is slightly cropped. I thought it would look nice to wear with a black slogan top underneath for a cool, casual style. Like a girly farmers jacket <3 I think I could have possibly, maybe got the next size down because it does look a little too big it kind of looses the style on me, but I don't think my arms would have fit in the size below. So if you have thinner arms but are bigger overall, I would downsize with this if you want it as an open shirt jacket. The material is a thicker but still fairly thin cotton.

Checked shirt jacket - £28


I saw this scarf & couldn't resist. Scarfs to me are almost like handbags - I just seem to collect them. Just happens, don't ask me how. So I saw this and thought it was quite different because of the pattern and colours & instantly added it to my basket without realising the price..

Scarf - £22


The next thing I instantly fell in love with and added to my basket without realising the price was this amazing, girly, pink, glittery iPhone 5s case! It is even more amazing in real life, the picture really doesn't do it justice. I will try and get a better pic for you soon. Everyone who saw this on my phone today fell in love with it too! My workies now want one too. 

Iphone 5s case - £10


& finally - not that I need an excuse to buy Topshop jewellery - because it's so flipping gorg, but - how cute are these! They were only £1.50! You get a choice of 3 studs and a moon. I just love them! They feel really good quality.


Sorry for the low quality images, I took them on my phone in bad lighting but hopefully you get the picture :)
Do you like what I bought? What's your fave thing from what I got?


Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 
Google+ | Search 'Hollie Dee'

Post a Comment

0 Comments