SensatioNail | Pink Daisy



Woaahh thoo! Look how gorgeous this colour is! Of course, with nails looking this glossy & thick, it can only be one thing - SensatioNail! If you read my blog in the earlier days, you will know I absolutely love SensatioNail. I think it's the only nail polish that truly makes your nails look absolutely flawless! I love that it can stay on up to 3 weeks & if you get bored of the colour - it's no problem because you can just paint over it with a normal nail polish! Want to remove the nail polish? Easy - use nail polish remover & it lifts the nail polish off and leaves your perfect SensatioNail nails underneath.

Anyway - This colour… it's beautiful! It's the perfect pink between sophistication & girlyness!

It's called 'Pink Daisy' which makes me happy already :) yes… the name makes me happy. It just reminds me of spring/summer and it sounds cute and girly.

Sooo if you're looking for the perfect pink nail polish - I highly recommend this one!

What do you think?

Post a Comment

0 Comments