Rimmel London | 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish By Rita Ora



Woooaaah! It seems I have a new obsession with this nail polish! It started with 3 as they were on a 3 for 2 offer. I liked them so much and discovered there were more gorgeous shades, I bought 2 more!

I feel like the pictures do the talking here but I will say they are so shiny, they have such a depth of colour, they dry nice and quick and glide on really well. Also - they stay on for AGES!

I painted my nails with 'Rain Rain Go Away' on a Saturday, repainted the Saturday after as a top up (I didn't have time to re-paint, don't judge!) then by Thursday it was still on, hardly chipped at all! I then took it off before it got much worse so it stayed on for absolute ages.

Shade names:
Blue | ROLL IN THE GRASS 878
Purple | GO WILD-ER-NESS 558
Orange | ORAGINA 413
Yellow | DAISY DAYS 450

Do you like them or have you tried them? What's your fave shade?


Post a Comment

0 Comments