Oh owwhh Hollie went to Primark

Top to bottom, left to right. Necklace for mum £4. Pink Flamingo ''thing'' £1.50. Ice Cream make up bag £2. Unicorn iPhone 5 case £1. Earings £1.
Bag £8. iPhone charger £2.50. Minnie & Mickey pens £1.50. Mickey post it notes £1.30.
Close up of my bag <3
Winnie the Pooh jamas £10 
Floral Jamas <3 £7
Floral & orange jamas £5.
Red Ruffle Vest Top £3. Mint greeny blue cardigan £6?

Pink Flamingo throw £3! Obviously not ironed yet!

Oh my goodness! I waited to go to Primark for weeks because I haven't felt well.

I am SO glad I went in when I did because they had some awesome things!

So first off, I bought a load of accessories. Mum bought the necklace which is so pretty and will go with lots in summer - particularly white tops I think! That was £4. Mum bought me the Flamingo striped bandanna thing as I said I liked it which was very nice of her :D That was £1.50. A unicorn phone case! :O Which I absolutely love, but when I put this on my phone, it doesn't feel overly protective. I imagine if I dropped this, my phone would probably fall out before it hits the ground - haha I'm being over dramatic! Don't let me put you off, it was only £1!! Supposed to be £3 which I thought was good, so when it was a pound, I was a bit excited.
I got this super cute summery make up bag! Love love love it! It was only £2! There was a bigger one too but I thought this would be nice for my handbag.
I have some squared silver earrings that of course I love and they were £1! I think they highlight my face really niceee.
I bought a lead for my iPhone/ipod which is really cool. It's a 3 in 1 lead for £2.50! (iPhone 4, 5 & IPod) I always forget my lead when I'm at work and end up asking for the work charger and feel so bad asking for it all the time. SO I finally have one to keep at work!
I bought this gorgeous brown bag for just £8 <3 I absolutely adore it, it reminds me of one I used to have from a charity shop when I was 17 and I've been searching for one with a similar shape that is a similar style for years! I LOVE IT.
Walking to the tills, I spotted the Mickey & Minnie Mouse pens! Obvs had to have them! They were £1.50. Then, sat right next to them were the Mickey Mouse post it notes! Eeep! They were £1.30.

I love Primark PJs so I was excited to look around that section. I ended up buying 3 pairs! I love them all of course. The first ones I picked up were pretty little summery shorts and an orangey red top which looks super fabulous! The top is just a vest top but it has the floral pattern from the shorts in the button part too which ties them together really nicely. I bought these in a size 18-20 because they don't do a 16-18 which I'd prefer. I'd have to get the 14-16 but I like PJs to be a little bigger. The top fits fine and it's super comfy but the bottoms are OK but feel like they could have more material around the bum!
If you're thin, that won't be a problem lol.

Second lot I bought were the Winnie The Pooh ones! The top is amazingly soft and comfy! It says 'Time for something sweet to eat' which as soon as me and mum read that we were like "Yes, you have to have them"! The trousers also have a nice spring/summery print on, the colours are gorge. I don't know if it's because I bought a bigger size but they are SO long! I will need to ask the mother to take them up.

Third pair I bought are my favourite! They are SO spring summery! There really light and comfy I never want to take them off. Gabby - when I said I would wear jarmas to your wedding… ;) I found some! They are pretty, girly and floral. I was actually looking for a nice set with a shirt for the top and these are perfect! They were £7.

I bought a really comfy pretty vest top in red. It was only £3. I already have this in black and it's super comfy and goes with anything. Even though it's just a vest top, it has something about it because it's frilly.

I bought a really nice mint greeny blue cardigan. It's a plain comfy cardigan that will go with anything and I totally love it! It's so so soft & comfy! I believe it was £6.

I bought this hat which I thought would be lovely for summer! It feels very big on and unless Im looking in a mirror, I question if I look silly! BUT I think I just need the sun and I will blend in lovely! I think it's really pretty and for £4, I couldn't not get it!

Finally - I bought this amazing grey throw with pink flamingos on! It's so cool and makes my room look more cosy and calming. It's really soft and a really good size. AND - it was only £3!! THREE POUNDS!

Righteo - sorry that was SO wordy! I hope you liked some of the things I bought, if not everything!! Let me know if you did :) Tell me if you have been to Primark recently and have bought anything or liked something as i'd love to hear!

I also made a video if you're interested - you have to read the description :)

Thanks for reading.
Until next time…


Post a Comment

0 Comments