Real Techniques Bold Metals Brush Launch Party!


SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!

Haha I love that phrase. That's what I said when I was lucky enough to be invited to Sam & Nics Real Techniques Bold Metals brush collection launch party -- thanks to my job.


It was held at the Mondrian Hotel in London, held in the swankiest room! It was on the 12th floor so the view was gorgeous! In summer it would be even better. The room had a swish light I wanted to steal for my living room, & when bloggers/youtubers started to arrive who I watch on a daily basis and desperately wanted to run up to them and say "Heeeey!" & have a life long conversation  - I had to remind myself I had to keep my **** together!

I went along with my lovely Boss/friend, Alice & my colleague/friend, Megan. We were all so excited because it's the first event we had been to like this with bloggers and of course, Sam & Nic! & the first event we had been to together.

Anyway - we had a fabulous evening, the brushes are absolutely stunning & Sam and Nic were so lovely! They look fab in anything they wear! They seemed to genuinely appreciate us being there and acknowledged our work in making the launch a success! Sam thanked us for coming all the way from Nottingham and seemed so down to earth! We spoke to Sam more as we happened to be on her side when having our pic taken. If you look at the photo above, right to left - Megan with blonde hair, me with glasses, Sam obviously at the back, Alice next to me & other colleagues we work with on the left as well as Nic :)

Here are some pictures of our night - Enjoy!

Metal Invite <3
Photo Booth!!



Imagine this in summer!! 





Post a Comment

0 Comments