Max Factor Creme Puff Blush | 030 Gorgeous Berries

Yes! I bought a Max Factor Creme Puff Blusher! This one is 030 Gorgeous Berries. 
There are about 6 shades to choose from & I had a task trying to decide! Finally I thought I'd go for the strongest pink. The others are more bronzy.

I absolutely love it! It's exactly what I thought it would be. A little goes a long way too so if you try it, literally just dab your brush in it and you will get a lot on your brush. 

Also - I changed where I usually put my blusher (apples of my cheeks etc) as this could look too clown like.


I don't think my picture below really portrays the strength of the blusher.

Hopefully from the picture above you can see there are 2 shades in the blusher; a lighter pink and a darker pink. 

The only minor disappointment when I first saw it was how small it was. You can see it is the size of my palm. In my head, it was going to be the size of my hand, not palm. However, that isn't a reason not to buy it because it's so nice! It feels pretty and premium, just the right size to take away with you too.


What do you think? Has anyone tried the other shades?

I got mine from Boots, currently on a 3 for 2 and £8.99. I am tempted to get more!


Post a Comment

0 Comments