Dior Vernis Nail Polish



 Well - my first ever Dior Nail Polish. Actually, I'm sure it's my first ever beauty product from Dior.

Vernis Nail Polish… BONHEUR 661 (Pink) & BAR 902 (Black)

I originally started searching for the shade 'Spring' although I was certain it had been discontinued. I was gutted as it seemed I was right. But the longer I searched, the more I thought to myself "Oh maybe I could buy another colour instead". For some reason I thought I'd treat myself to not only one, but two!
First I saw the pink and fancied a nice strong, shocking pink as it's not the usual colour of nail polish I'd pick.
Then I saw the black and  I had always wanted a really good quality black! So as I couldn't decide between them, I bought them both! Good Lord!

I think the bottles are just the right size. They are just big enough they look neat and have the right amount of polish in. As much as I love Nail Polish, I can never get to the bottom of a bottle!

First, I tried the pink. The colour looked exactly as i'd researched and glided on like a unicorn in clouds! The brush is quite thick and shaped to fit your nail. You could probably paint one stroke and it would fill your nail. Naturally, I did 3 strokes on each nail - one down the middle, one right & one left.
The coverage you get from the first coat is fab!
The second coat glides on even nicer and it's so quick! The coverage is perfect.

The consistency is quite runny which I didn't expect. I thought they'd be quite thin/runny/easy to apply but not quite as much. This is a good thing as it goes on really quick and even, but it's also bad because it runs off your nail easier.

To be honest I expected it to be a little more glossier than it is. I don't know if that's just me being super picky. I think if I'd have buffed my nails first it would be smoother and glossier!

Finally - I'd say it lasts quite a while. They have lasted just under a week before slightly chipping off at the tips.



What do you think of Dior Nail Polish? Are there any shade dupes for Dior 'Spring'??? PLEEEEASEEE let me know if there are any!

Here is a video just so you can see how well it goes on. I haven't done it justice though but it goes on so well.

Thanks for reading :)



Post a Comment

0 Comments