Blistex Happy Lips Lip Balm review


These new Blistex Happy Lips lip balms are absolutely amazing! They look really bright and summery and smell GORGEOUS!

I love Blistex as they actually repair your lips, they don't just sit on them and do nothing at all!
These look more fun than their usual products which I like. I feel like summer looking at them and I feel like I need to have them in my bag all the time.

One is Strawberry & one Mango. They both smell lush but the mango one smells even more refreshing!

My lips were so dry they were horrible - I started using the Strawberry one and within that day my lips had basically repaired themselves! That was after days of being so dry. I know Blistex is good but I would never expect results that fast!

My lips were repaired, softer and not greasy! They are just the right consistency.

If you're looking - well if you're a fellow lip balm addict, you don't need to go looking, no excuses needed - for a new lip balm, definitely try these! I'm 99.9% sure you won't be disappointed!

Anyway - you can buy them from Boots for £2.49 which is such a good price.

They look a lot like Maybellines Baby Lips but I think they are nicer - more swish - more expensive looking.


I made a video on my YouTube channel - my Mini Haul. These feature in that so if you'd like to watch it, click here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/HolliesOwnWonderland/videos

If you like it, pleeeease give it a thumbs up and subscribe! <3

Post a Comment

1 Comments