NYX Dream Catcher Eye Shadow Palette | Golden Horizons



This eye shadow palette is my 'go-to' every day palette. The pigments of the eyeshadows are strong & the colours are warm. I think the palette has just the right amount of variation of colours so you can go for a day or night time look.

Even though it's my 'every day palette', it's definitely worthy of being your 'going out palette' because the colours, pigments & quality are on point!

My fave colour in the palette is the one underneath the purple. It has a really nice shimmer but the brown is pretty and bold. It definitely makes your eyes pop. I feel like it's on par with the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette eyeshadows.

If you use them with a decent eye shadow brush, they go on like a dream. I usually use them with my Real Techniques Bold Metals 200 Oval Eyeshadow brush or now, my new Spectrum brushes.

Tip:
To make the colour really stand out, I apply these shadows on top of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in 'Milk'. This is a white pencil that you can use as an eye shadow base, so when you apply eye shadow on top, it makes the colour pop and look amazing. I also think it lasts longer.

Finally, I think the shadows stay on your eyes all day.

Definitely worth £13!

Anyone tried them?

Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 
Google+ | Search 'Hollie Dee'

Post a Comment

0 Comments