MoYou London Nail Art Stamp Set



MoYou London Nail Art Kit 

Oh my goodness! I nearly fell off my seat with excitement when I first heard about these. It just seemed so different, unlike anything out there at the moment that I can think of.

I couldn't wait to try them. The boxes look and feel such good quality and the themes are gorgeous. There are so many themes including 'Princess', 'Sailor', 'Comics' and 'Time Traveller' - all are amazingly designed.

I have the 'Biker' box but have a few different stencils to go in it such as 'Pro', 'Explorer' & 'Sailor'. The Explorer collection has a cool Sugar Skull stencil in. In the picture below, it's a design from the 'Pro' stencil.


You can buy the empty boxes and choose your own stencils/plates to put in them so you're creating your own unique box :)

These are the steps you take to apply:

1. Paint your nails using any colour polish you like
2. Using a different colour, paint over your chosen design on the stencil/plate
3. Scrape over the design removing the excess polish
4. Use the stamp to lightly press or roll over (depending on your stamp) the design. This picks up the design on the rubber stamp
5. Then lightly but firmly press or roll the stamp onto your nail
6. Repeat steps again for each nail

Result:
Really cool, quirky & unique nail art!

I think it's also a really nice idea for parties or get togethers with friends. It's a whole world of excitement and conversations if you're into beauty products. Actually, my dad was even interested when I bought this home haha.

The complete kits are around £29.99 on the MoYou London website. There are 3 sets on the Boots website priced at £22.99.

What do you think, do you like them? Which would you choose?

Have you tried them? I want to see your nails! Tweet me @hollie_dee


Post a Comment

0 Comments