Masque BAR Brightening Sheet Mask

Oh my goodness! This face mask is absolutely amazing.

I'm not one for using face masks usually but I do need to take better care of my skin so I decided to start!

There are 4 masks from Masque BAR - Brightening | Anti Wrinkle | Anti Blemish | Pore Refining.

Some are sheet masks which I prefer, one is mud and the other is a 'creme'

As I believe my skin looks dull, brightening was the one for me. When I applied the mask, it just glided on, into place like a dream. It's very wet and feels silky soft. After pressing it lightly into place and leaving it to soak in for 30 minutes, I removed it and my skin had never felt so good! Honestly I couldn't believe how much of a difference it made. You don't have to wash your face afterwards so it's less faffing in my opinion. 

My skin actually looked brighter straight away!


 EEp! You can't possibly take a glamorous photo whilst wearing face masks can you?


Has anyone tried these yet?

Post a Comment

0 Comments