Bourjois Quad Smoky Stories eyeshadow palette - Upside Brown

 This quad eyeshadow palette from Bourjois is gorgeous! I think the shades are the perfect browns.
I did expect the white to be a little more pigmented, but it's still nice and sparkly.

The applicator brush is fine if you want to use it, it's not scratchy & the eyeshadow actually goes on your eyelids :)

Don't ask how I managed to cut a bit out of the medium brown :( It upsets me A LOT that this isn't still perfect haha.

Here are the swatches <3

Apart from the white, they are nice and pigmented. The lightest shade is a lovely golden brown. I don't think I have to carry on explaining them because look at them! They are PERFECT!


Have you tried them yet? I'm desperate to try the 'Over Rose' palette!


Post a Comment

0 Comments