Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Shampoo & Conditioner

Wow!

I wasn't expecting much from the Herbal Essences Clearly Naked Shampoo & Conditioner. Maybe it was because the shampoo was clear & the smell was minty - who knows what I was thinking. But I was proved totally wrong and ohhhh my goodness these 2 gems are absolutely the best Shampoo and Conditioner I have ever tried!

I mean, I absolutely love Aussie. It smells amazing and the packaging is really premium and cute. But this in terms of making your hair super super soft and so shiny - Herbal is the one for me!

I've had SO many compliments on my hair since using these. Everyone has said how shiny and soft it is! "Have you done something different with your hair?" … yes - changed my shampoo!



When I was younger my hair was really soft and nice, but as I've got older I've just been on the hunt for the perfect S & C and I actually believe I've finally found it. My hair was feeling really dry and looking frizzy, I could never get that desirable shine so yes - I'm going crazy over "just a shampoo & conditioner" - but although it's an every day product, it can give you luscious locks like you see on famous women.

My hair also isn't going greasy the 2nd day after washing which it has a tendency to do. I've been using it for weeks now - the small bottles - and I still have some left! Honestly - it's perfect, you have to try it.

The smell isn't your typical florally pretty shampoo smell which the first wash I wondered if I'd get used to but I did very quickly. It smells reeeeally really fresh! Even if I didn't like the smell it's so worth putting up with it to get amazing silky hair!

EEk!

Hoping my picture portrays how soft & shiny my hair is.



If your searching for the perfect combo- go and try it. Also actually, I don't normally stick to the same shampoo and conditioner like I'd use an Aussie conditioner with another brand of shampoo. These ones though…. together! :D 2nd bottle of conditioner - people in my house use it too :)

Sorry for my love rant! You'll know what I mean if you've tried them! Did I mention the price… £2.35 for 200ml.

Have you tried it yet?


Post a Comment

0 Comments