*Soap and Glory Sugar Crush* Eep!

 
I thought I would let you all know - I have finally purchased Soap & Glorys Sugar Crush Scrub!! Yeaaaay!
 
I've wanted it forever but for some reason I just never bought it. It's exactly the texture I thought it would be :))
 
If you read my 'Top 10 beauty products' post, you will know I like skin care products that feel like they are doing something. So my fave products contain exfoliating beads etc.
 
I could literally fill a bath with this stuff. It's like sand and feels like it works.
 
I will definitely be re-purchasing...and if you haven't yet tried it (you never know) GO GET IT! :D
 
Once you get used to the unusual scent, it smells really nice and fresh!
 

 

I thought I would add that after using the scrub, I use Nivea Cashmere moments shower cream oil.
This is lovely! It's so creamy, just the right consistency and smells devine! I'm sure most of you have used this before but if you haven't - again, you need it!
 
Your shower isn't complete without these 2 products!
 
Hollie x

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Hey nice review. Welcome to blogging too! I'm now following you hun, come check out my blog in your spare time, xoxo. http://pureenlightenedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Thank you! :) And thank you for following and leaving a comment!

    I had a very quick look through your blog, as I can't keep my eyes open too well at the moment but it looks fab! I will have a proper look tomorrow and I will definitely be following you :) Xx

    ReplyDelete