HalloWeen Tag

I LOVE Halloween! So it's only right that I do the Halloween Tag!



1. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE?

Urghmmm - I can't help myself but tell you the truth. My favourite movie is Halloween Town High <3
If you haven't seen it, it's on the Disney Channel every year and it gets me right in the Halloween mood! I absolutely love love love it and watch it every year.

It's a cheesy film full of magic about 2 worlds, the mortal world and Halloween Town! There are a few films but in this one, Marnie the teenage witch invites students from Halloween Town to the mortal world school. There is light magic where they make expanding corridors full of Halloween in their house etc. It's just cool OK? Ok…

If you like Sabrina The Teenage Witch you should like this. It's  just more spooky and puts you in the Halloween mood!

2. IF YOU WERE IN A HORROR MOVIE HOW FAR WOULD YOU GET?

Oh good lord. I'm a wimp! I would not last 2 minutes! I'd see a scary thing and die on the spot! I wouldn't be able to move after being frozen to one spot.

3. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEMORY OF HALLOWEEN?

When I visited Disneyland Paris just before Halloween! It was amazing I absolutely loved it!! 

&

We used to have major Halloween parties at our house! I'd watch Halloween Town films every year after going shopping to different places and buying lots of Halloween decorations to add to our massive collection! We'd decorate the house, dress up and invite the family and friends round. Here's a few pictures:

You can see the big spider in the mirror...


Cake I made <3











4. YOUR BEST/WORST HALLOWEEN COSTUME?

Best - Probably my vampire outfit. I have a gorg Vampire dress which has netting and is ruched up down the middle.

Worst - Not wearing a costume at all.. I don't have a worst one.

5. HOW DO YOU GET INTO THE HALLOWEEN SPIRIT?

Halloween Town, Shopping around shops with a Halloween vibe!

6. FAVOURITE HALLOWEEN DECORATION?

Crickey! This is HARD. We have SO many! I love the big spider in the picture above but if you can class Mickey Mouse as a decoration that I bought mum from Disneyland Paris, then that would probably be it. There is also a little witch that mums had for quite a few years & she attaches it to her coat or hangs it up in the house haha. It remind me of mum so that's another fave.




7. NAME ONE UNUSUAL THING THAT YOU'RE AFRAID OF.

One…?! Erm - I'm scared of everything so I couldn't possibly say. Erm I'm terrified of fish… people find that a bit odd for some reason.

8. VAMPIRES OR ZOMBIES

Vampires! Zombies TERRIFY me!  

9. WEREWOLVES OR GHOSTS

Urghmmm. Fluffy werewolves or friendly ghosts… Mmmm ghosts.

10. CREEPY DOLLS OR CREEPY CLOWNS?

Creepy dolls. As much as they are weird, I'm much more terrified of clowns. Once someone told me a story that I think about all the time… & it goes like this:

There was a babysitter who agreed to babysit for a neighbour. The neighbours went out for a meal and the girl was pondering around the living room when she noticed a scary clown statue next to the TV. She did not like it AT ALL so she called the neighbours and asked them if she could cover it up. 

GIRL: "Can I cover the clown statue up, It's scaring me''…
NEIGHBOUR: "What clown statue?!" 

EEEEKKK!! It's a real clownnnnnnn! Haha Creeps me out to this day!

11. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS?

Yes! I believe in something that i'd say were spirits. Like how can Sally Morgan get that sort of information from people if they weren't real?! Seriously.

Hope you enjoyed that! I did :) If you've done the tag, please let me know! 

HAPPY HALLOWWEEEEENNNN!!! 




Post a Comment

0 Comments