UK Holiday | Bournemouth










Aloooh! 3 weeks ago I went on holiday to Bournemouth in the UK. It's a family holiday we go on every year and I absolutely love it! I wish I could live there! If I won the lottery, I definitely would.
It's such a relaxing place and I had an amazing time as always. I thought I'd share some pictures with you. We went to visit Beaulieu for the day. It has gardens and an old car museum etc. It's situated in the New Forest and it is really pretty & relaxing. We hadn't visited since I was little & I couldn't remember it so it was really nice to see. From top to bottom: Postcard I sent to my workies. A pretty tree @ Beaulieu. Boats & a Seagull on the beach. Me & mum in the beach tent when it decided to rain after being so hot! haha. Scenes at Beaulieu. Bournemouth Beach. Me & mum in the Beaulieu gardens.
We chilled out in the hotel, lazed on the beach, went out for day trips, celebrated mums birthday & went shopping in Bournemouth centre which I love! Argh I want to be there right now!
If you haven't been to Bournemouth before you have to go!


More pictures: Bournemouth Gardens. Bournemouth Beach. Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!! The car I want to pretend I'm a pink lady! 





Post a Comment

0 Comments