Truffle Shuffle Wish List!

                                                                         Source

Arghh! I REALLY need about 70% of the things on Truffle Shuffle! IT's the best shop ever. It's retro, stylish, good quality & quirky. This is my wish list! & I could still add more, but these are the things I really want!

From top left:
Doctor Who Coasters! I need them in my life right now. I plan to buy them for my future house because they are amazing. The colours and design is so sleek & bold <3

Doctor Who Dalek notebook. I have an unhealthy obsession with notebooks! & this is a Dalek, bright coloured bold printed one so obvs - I need one.

Spiderman Canvas. I love these prints. I really want one for my future house because it looks modern & unique. Butttt they are £30 & that's a lot when you want them all. They do different ones like 'Thor' & 'The Hulk' etc. They are all so so nice.

Alice in Wonderland Candle. Obviously being in my own wonderland…I want this so bad. I love the design and I love candles - enough said. Apart from the fact it's ''coming soon'' :(

My Little Pony Key Covers - I currently have Cat Key Covers... because you have to. But these are pretty pony ones.

Miffy Toy. :O How cute is this?! I love the orange *smug face*. They do have a blue one too. I want this to just sit in my room somewhere. I really do want this but I'm not sure I can justify it right now :(

Minnie & Mickey Mouse Salt and Pepper Shakers. Ohhhh my goodness! I have to have these as well! I don't even like salt and pepper! Haha. But ''for my future house'' (that's a regular line here) I will need them for other people won't I!

Harry Potter Leaky Cauldron sign. Who wouldn't want one of these?! ''FMFH" ..yes yes you know what that means - I need it! It's super cool.

& Last but not least -  DISNEY WALL PAPER!!!! YIKES If I had my own house…. I would decorate all the rooms with Disney paper. Who wouldn't? These are so so nice! They don't look tacky in my eyes, they look expensive & elegant. I am dying to have them on my walls but I can't right now :'( This makes me SAD!

So - that's my list. My very short list compared to what I could of had on here. I also want all of the labyrinth things! I LOVE that film. That includes a lovely tea towel for …MFH! Haha.

Have you ever been on Truffle Shuffle? If you haven't - why are you still here?
If you have - what are you on the edge of your seat wanting to buy?!

Let me know :D

They have designs from the Mr Men, Marvel, Harry Potter, Disney, VW etc etc.

I couldn't hold it in any longer so I had to express my love for TS and all of the things I want from their site :( I'm sorry - expression over….for now. & no this is not sponsored.




Post a Comment

0 Comments