Topshop | Oasis | Ring Set | Top | Denim Jacket

I bought this ring set from Topshop a few weeks back. I weren't sure about these things at first, but the more I saw them the more I began to like them! 

What do you think?

Sorry about the picture quality, I took it on my phone. 

I think they make outfits look more girly & pretty. 
I couldn't find these ones on the Topshop website but I found these ones that are in the sale and super cute!! I'm very tempted! 


Grainy picture but my necklace is also from Topshop! It's so simply elegant I love it! But also can't find it on their website. Kindddd of wish I hadn't looked as THERES A SALE ON!!!! Oh my goodness! TOPSHOP JEWELLERY SALEEE!!! 

My top is from Oasis and was only £20! It's super comfy, hides areas you want to hide and is so so pretty. The cut is fab! The Oasis website has some really nice clothes at the mo. 


Finally - My denim jacket! The only picture I have where you can see most of it. It's from Topshop and it's perfect! I've been searching for theee perfect denim jacket for so long. This one has rolled up sleeves to just the right point - the colour is not too washed out - not too dark - so so comfy - the length is just right etc etc! & it was only £40! 


Source
Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments