Rimmel | Vinyl Lip Glos | Snog

I've been looking for a lip gloss that suits my face for a long time. One that is the perfect mix of a strong pinky pigmented colour with a hint of nude. Something with depth that doesn't wash me out. 

I wasn't sure if I wanted a lip gloss or lip stick but I find most of them don't really suit me. I stumbled across this Rimmel Vinyl one in '330 Snog' and it's theee perfect colour! 

The lip gloss itself is really nice. It glides on without taking it back off or moving it all to the edges of your lips. You can wear a thin layer and it still looks subtle and pretty. 

It isn't gloopy and stays on for a long as you'd expect. It doesn't rub straight off and it is nice and glossy but not overly sticky. 

I love it! 








Taken on my phone once again - sorry. I have finally got a memory card for my camera which will hopefully work!
Love Hollie x

Post a Comment

0 Comments