Nails Inc - Candy Floss Collection



I bought these a looong time ago but didn't really use them…Why? - I've asked myself the very question :) 

The set is called 'Candy Floss Collection'. The name itself made me want them.

I recently wore the middle one in the picture below. It's called 'Oakley Gardens' which I don't think you can buy seperately. 

The set is £22 so you're really getting 1 free as Nails Inc nail polishes are normally £11 each.

I really like all 3 colours, but specifically focusing on Oakley Gardens, it's basically a silver holographic colour. It has so many different colours in it so the finish is so pretty & shiny.

Image Source


It stayed on a few days, but it didn't matter when it rubbed off at the tips because it was super easy to re-paint because it's so shimmery and they go on so well, it seamlessly blends together. 

The formula is nice and thin but not too thin. The picture above it just one coat!! 

Do you like it?

Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments