My Summer Essentials









HAIR - Batiste Dry Shampoo with a Hint of Colour - I love love love this! In this heat (England is very hot at the moment), you might just fancy freshening your hair up during the day & this is perfect. I love all Batiste Dry Shampoo but I particularly like the coloured ones so the spray isn't white :) I just wish they did mini versions of the coloured ones! £3.99

EYES - Optrex Dry Eyes Mist - Itchy & Watery Eyes - This is so so good, I don't know what I'd do without it. I stare at a computer screen all day so this is a life saver for my dry eyes. I also get hay fever and this one is specifically for allergies. You spray it on your closed eyes and it instantly refreshes and soothes. It's amazing - you need it. £15.99

SUN - Nivea Protect & Refresh sun cream. Any sun cream will do but this one has a cooling/refreshing ingredient in so you can keep nice and refreshed in the sun. It's not sticky but it does smell stronger than 'regular' sun creams. As long as your wearing one, that's good! £15, currently half price at £7.50.

LIPS - Balmi lip balm. I just love Balmi. It makes your lips nice and glossy, it stays on a long time and it smells amazing! It also contains SPF! They don't do the round ones anymore, but they are  now cubes :) Normally £4.99, at the moment - £3.33!

FACE - Benefit Stay Flawless 15 hour Primer - This is a must have! Seriously - if you don't want your make up to melt off - you need this! If you haven't seen my post on Benefit, please do read it and you should get the most out of this if you should buy it. £24.50 and if you buy 2 Benefit items you get a free gift.

FEET - Micropedi - To get rid of dry skin. It's definitely worth getting one of these just to initially smooth your feet out. £39.99. Currently, selected healthcare products are on a buy one get a second half price. To keep them moisturised, you need:

FEET - Heel Chemistry - This basically focuses on repairing the hard skin, rather than trying to get rid of it. It breaks the hard skin cycle - but to do that justice, definitely look on the Boots website for the information! I've been using it for about a week and from the first day, my feet felt and looked much better. It smells nice and minty too. I will keep using it to avoid hard skin. This is the foot version to 'Hand Chemistry'. If you don't know what that is - Google it. Heel Chemistry has a cover on the box that crosses 'hand' out and has 'Heel' in black writing so you can see the clear connection. Just in case you were confused by the picture. £14.99 - also currently on the healthcare buy one get a second half price.

FACE - La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water - "Just water in a can"?… no it's from the spas in France where they say it has healing powers dontcha know. Dermatologists work with La Roche Posay in order to treat burn patients etc, so I have no reason to doubt this water isn't different to normal tap water! On a smaller - prove your point scale, it's like going to Scotland - my face always clears up as if theres something in the water when I visit there! Anyway - it's perfect on a hot day because you spray it over your face and it cools you right down without leaving you face soaked or smudging your make up! AND It's only £4.00! You can also get an Avene one which is mini so it fits in your handbag! I love it.

BODY - Stay moisturised in seconds! Vaseline Spray & Go moisturiser is A-MAZING! I never used body lotions before this. I always found it such a task to be bothered to put it on! I feel moisturised all day long with this, I can get dressed straight away and the scent stays there alllll day :) You can read my Vaseline Spray & Go post here. £4.99

HAY FEVER - Finally - Hay fever tablets are a must have if you suffer from any symptoms of hay fever! Enough said :)

A few of the products I've mentioned are also on a £5 off offer when you spend £25 or more!


I hope you enjoyed this post. What are your summer essentials? I really would love to know!

WAIT! I'm missing 2 - A nail polish!! & a pretty girly perfume! 
Unfortunately, I photographed all of them together to I can't add it in now. You obviously need a nice pretty nail polish to finish off your summer look. And you need a perfume to make sure you smell nice and fresh. Fortunately, I have a post coming up veeery soon on a new one I have! So that will do for now :) 
Thanks for reading.

Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments