B L ∀ C K ✝ I E D




Chipped polish - I know :(
HOW amazing are these! <3 I absolutely love them!

I've been checking out the Black Tied website for a while after they followed me on Twitter. I hadn't heard of them before. I finally went on and bought a few things & I'm so so glad I did! 

The earrings are very pretty but quite quirky & unique. They are big enough to notice when wearing them but not too big. They feel nice and weighty - but not overly weighty.

The pink is a lovely pastel, dusty shade which I wasn't expecting. They also have quite big, cushy backs so they won't hurt your ears.

Next - the amazing ring! Oh my goodness this is perfect. 

When I added it to my basket, I didn't even think about the size because I liked it so much. 

I'm wary of sizes because my fingers aren't as thin as they used to be! However, I am so glad it fits my middle finger perfectly!
It's weighty and feels strong. It's a definite statement piece!
When I opened it, I liked it even more than on the website.


Finally - the free gift :) 
The cute little midi rings! I like the extra touches! They are very comfy. 
If you want to buy them though you can:


& they all came in a leopard paper bag <3


What more could you want?.. well - actually I could have bought so much more! But I was trying not to get carried away. I'll definitely be buying from them again though :)

Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments