No7 Cleansing Water & Nivea Day Cream


So if you read my Benefit post, you may have realised I mentioned a No7 Cleansing Water that the benefit girl took my make up off with. Well I said I wanted to buy it and here it is! 

Argh - clear bottles are so hard to photograph! (sorry about that)
I have been using it for about a month now and I love it :) 
It's a part of the Beautiful Skin range and is suitable for 'Normal to Oily Skin'. 

I use it every night to take my make up off with and sometimes in the day if I need to take it off. 

You can apply it with your fingers or with cotton wool (I use cotton wool) & you sweep it across your face and it really does take every little bit of my make up off! 

It smells and feels so refreshing, it just makes my skin feel so clean and soft!

There is no horrible 'tackiness' after use with this one and it leaves no shine or anything. 
Recently my skin seems to have cleared up quite a bit compared to what it normally looks like. 

I mean it's still bad but not as bad as it was. (I suffer from acne in case you didn't know). 

I have changed a few things so I'm not saying it's this, but it may have helped. 

It's going down pretty fast but I can't help but use quite a bit because it feels so nice. It's £9.50 from Boots (currently on a 3 for 2 offer) and I will definitely be buying another when this one runs out. 

I find it's actually better and smells nicer than Bioderma :/ 
The only problem is you can't use it on your eyes so that's pretty annoying. 

I've been using the Nivea Daily Essentials Light Moisturiser too! This is amazing. It has that lovely Nivea smell, it's the perfect consistency and it's cheap! 

I started to use this ever since using my No7 Cleansing Water. It makes my make up go on so nice as it doesn't sink in too much, nor does it sit on your skin. 

My face is so so soft and I've received more compliments on how nice my make up is. When I'm actually using less now! 

I now just use Benefits Erase Paste concealer and my Mac Studio Fix Powder! 
Not bad for a girl with acne. 

I never thought I'd be able to do that. I do use my Big Easy or normal foundation if I fancy a change but to be honest, nearly every day I just use concealer and a powder. Not much of them either! I use a minimal amount of concealer and it blends in so nice with my moisturiser underneath. 

Mac powder is such a good coverage it evens out my skin tone, keeps my skin looking soft and covers amazingly well in just a few 'swoops'. 

A bonus is that it doesn't take me half as long putting my face on in the morning! :) 


I think it's been a right mission trying to find a good moisturiser that goes on well with your make up, isn't sticky, too thin, thick, doesn't smell weird etc etc. so in case you're looking for a good one - I'd really recommend this one! 

Have you tried them? & do you have a fave cleansing water and moisturiser? I'd love to know! 

Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments