Nails Inc Floral Nail Polish - Richmond Gardens

My Nails Inc Floral Nail Polish arrivvvedd! :D Yay! 

I'd pre-ordered it so it was a lovely surprise when it came in the post. What was a further surprise was the free Kinder Bueno that came with it!! mm Mmm! 

Bueno run competitions with various brands for you to win cash and lots of chocolately prizes in case you didn't know. If you'd like to take a look here...

https://www.latestlittleindulgence.com/gallery.php# 

...you can view all of the entries for the £1,000 draw. So - If you'd like to find my picture (below) on the website and vote for it.. I will love you forever :) & I'd really appreciate it. It's a weekly comp so pleeeease go go go!

The polish looks spring and summery, it's really pretty.
Obviously it has 'flowers' in, and you do get plenty - but they tend to get covered with the other bits. Although I still think it's effective. It also looks nice as a thing layer too.

Most glittery/bitty/flaky nail polish doesn't really cover - it just comes out clear and you end up with a thick coat of clear polish and a few small 'flakes'.  

However :) This one doesn't do that. I was able to brush it on like a normal nail polish instead of dabbing it all on. I had to 'dab' to patch it up a little but that was without having loads more clear polish added to it :)
It dries really quick as well which is awesome. 

The only thing is that if you chip it, it's more likely to flake off in 'half a sheet'..you know what I mean! because it sets really nicely together.

That makes it easier to take off when you want a change though! - Which is good. I didn't need to faff with any nail polish remover, I simply unhinged the edge and peeled it off! 
& also it's fine for patching up if you need to. 

Well - that was a jumble wasn't it?! I can't seem to string a paragraph together, but you understand: It's good, you should buy it! They come in about 5 colours I think. 


I tried it under a few colours, white, pink, light pink..but it didn't look as nice as it did on it's own.

Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments