ASOS Jewellery - Cat Ring, Watch & Wishbone Bracelet

Hey guys!

As much as I wanted to venture into ASOS clothes recently (yes, I've never bought anything from ASOS in the clothes dept.), I had a browse through and found a lot I liked the look of. However, nothing was in stock! Seriously... I had about 16 things I'd found and only 1 was in stock. So, I gave up and skipped to the jewellery instead :) If you have read a few of my posts, you may know I LOVE jewellery & have my wonderful jewellery cabinet to keep filling up!

I came across the cutest Cat Ring! <3 for only £4.20!! Bargain. I wanted it for my index finger so I bought the XL one thinking I had big fingers... it's a little too big. It's ASOS Curve so I should have realised that. I didn't understand the size guide so I went for it.

Pic was taken on my phone, sorry for the quality:


Anyway, I might buy another one because I love it so much. I specifically think it suits the index finger best. Only one problem, with all cheap jewellery - my finger went green after 1 day. Now, it's cheap - I don't expect it not to turn my finger green, I just expected it to be after about 20 wears, not 1.

The next thing I bought was this lovely Wish Bone Bracelet! It's really dainty and pretty. If I'd have seen the necklace, I'd have bought that as well. They do this in the curve range as well as ''normal''.




& finally, I bought this watch. I wanted a 'fabric' watch so it doesn't stick to me in summer! I also wanted a smaller, casual one. It's really comfy and looks quite smart actually. It goes with anything :)



Hope you like them = ) 
Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments