Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balms!



Very hard to photograph I have to say! 

I usually steer away from lip sticks & crayons as I don't really have the mouth to make them look great to be honest! But my colleague gave me the Revlon Colorburst Lip Balm Crayons* to try, I thought I'd give them a go and see if I actually should start wearing some colour on my lips! 

My mums always saying 'You don't look finished off without colour on your lips' :) Which I agree with.. & I quite think red suits me, I guess it's just daring to wear it out properly.

You just twist these up and down, so no need to sharpen ", 

Not sure why my hand looks a realllly weird colour!..

Before... Very bare and definitely not defined which I hate! Sorry about the picture quality

Coquette 

^ This one is very shimmery & clear. It's actually really nice for a subtle look where you just want a little bit of 'oomph'. There really moisturising for a crayon, much more than I thought.

Enticing

^ This one is reeaaally nice. I love the colour and shine. You can put a little or a lot on for 2 different looks. 

They both stayed on for a few hours, even after eating and drinking! That's another reason I don't wear lipsticks and crayons!
They don't skew all over around your lips after a while either.
They are very moisturising. I didn't need a lip balm before putting them on & I alllways apply lip balms!
The only slightly annoying point with the pink one is that you can kinnnd of feel the glitter/shimmer which feels a little bitty.

You can buy them from Boots for £7.99

Currently in the 3 for 2 Mix & Match!

Have you tried them? & Do you like them?

Hollie x



Post a Comment

0 Comments