My Top Mascara - Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes!



As a girl/woman, I have always been on the hunt for the perfect mascara! As I'm sure lots of you have. 

Every new mascara that comes out you think "Oh, maybe that's the one?!" but for some reason, I haven't really felt like I've found my mascara that I will use every day instead of using a different one every day or getting bored of it too easy.

 I want to find the one that I reach for even though I have the choice of about 70!

 I don't know why I have this mission, but my eyes need defining and without mascara, I feel empty! 


I was watching a Youtube channel last weekend (Big mistake, bloggers and Youtubers cost me SO  much money!). I came across a channel of a male make up artist which you may already heard of but I came across him by browsing - gossmakeupartist. He films all kind of make up videos like 'Top 10 mascaras' & make up tips etc. & here goes my warning - keep your bank card number out of your head and stay off websites because he makes you want to buy everything!

That's where I came across Charlotte Tilbury. Now - you lot have probably already heard about her or tried her products? But I hadn't until now. Obviously I've been under a rock somewhere! 
One mascara Wayne uses in his videos made me instantly want it! 




It looked like it gave volume, definition and length - so I ordered it from Selfridges! Ordered that Saturday quite late & received my parcel Tuesday morning! Amazing service :) 

I instantly loved the packaging. It's a kind of diamond shaped, brown box with gold writing on. It looked very swish & fancy! 
I feel like I got quality for the price I paid, which was £22. A little higher than average 'drugstore' mascaras, but along the same lines as Clinique, so not too bad.

The mascara 'tube?' feels quite thin, good quality & neat.

The wand is just the right size & the brush is really nice! The brush is the best bit - the bristles are all scattered/positioned quite 'skuwiff' so every lash is caught. The brush is quite long, but that isn't a bad thing. 



The formula isn't clumpy so far & it doesn't smell or make my eyes sensitive. It literally stays on all day & doesn't smudge. 

Overall, honestly it's the best mascara I've come across. Before, if I found a good mascara, I'd still be undecided in which was the best. However, I'd say this beats them all! :O 
I have been using it every day for just over a week now and love it.



Also, as I wear glasses, my eyes can look quite lost beneath my glasses. With this mascara, I feel like, my eyes 'pop' much more! 

Seriously - if you're searching too and you can afford it, try this! I look forward to using it.

It literally says on the packaging 'Your search for the one is over. Indulge in 5 star luxury with my 5 in 1 mascara:

1 - Curl lashes to lift them and open up your eye.
2 - From the inner corner, rest the brush in the lash root and comb up to coat and separate each lash.
3 - At the outer corner, pull the brush out and up to lengthen the lashes. 
4 - Add volume to the lash line, nestle the tip of the brush in the root and brush upwards.
5 - Repeat on both eyes for buildable lashes that look voluptuously Full Fat!

This was after a quick coat and it's made my lashes so much longer and my eyes looks a lot more defined. If I wanted them to be a bit darker, I'd simply keep applying it as it is buildable.




What do you think? Have you tried her products before? If you haven't watched Waynes videos, I'd really recommend them =) 



Hollie xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments