Maybelline Color Show Crystallize Nail Polish

Hey!

I seem to be back on my nail polish phase right now! This is the new Maybelline Crystallize nail polish in the shade 'Red Excess'. At first I thought it was quite christmassy, but when you take a proper look it changes and sparkles in the light. It's like copper, brown, golds and purples. It's so nice! I couldn't wait to try it.

This is after 1 thick coat. & although it's called crystallize, I didn't realise it's textured. It's like the Nails Inc Leather Effect. I think it's really nice and glam. The picture doesn't really do it justice.

 *
This is when I first applied it, it's quite shinny before the texture comes through.


The down side... this is the next day! I didn't do anything major to make this happen but I found it rubbed off! The shine had also gone :( 
I didn't put a top coat on because I thought that would ruin the effect, but maybe I should have. Because even though it's sparkly, it's quite matte. 

However, it is only £3.99 which isn't bad at all ''these days''. 


It's really easy to put another coat on over the top and it dries really quick so you can top it up at any time. 

I wouldn't be put off by it rubbing off so easy as it's easy to fix and it's cheap and looks really pretty.

I'll try it with a top coat next time. In the summer/sun it will look fab!

You can buy it now from Boots They do a 'Rose Chic' colour which is a light sparkly pink which looks amazing.

Hol xx

Post a Comment

0 Comments