* Happy New Year! * Mini post...

 
Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a fab Christmas & New Years Eve/Day!
 
I haven't posted on my blog for about 3 weeks now, but luckily my blog is currently 'low key' so few people will notice ;)
 
Seeing as it takes me a long time to put my posts together, order my words and upload the right pictures and so on, I thought I would chill out, enjoy my days off, try and get in the spirit, recover from working so hard and working weird hours, recover from my 10 proper full migraines in 3 weeks, buy presents that are suited to everyone and finally, help mum put decorations up and sort the food out  etc instead :)
 
So - that's where I have been! But.... no matter how long I might disappear for, I can guarantee I am not going to stop blogging unless I actually communicate that :)
 
Even if I don't post on here, I will keep Tweeting - seeing as I am addicted to bloody Twitter!
If you don't follow me, feel free to visit & follow! 'hollie_dee' :)
 
SO...Although Christmas didn't feel like Christmas this year and I'm sure I didn't specifically ask for anything...I actually got a load of lovely things!! :D I think I'm going to do a few posts on the following:
 
1 - What Hollie got for Christmas
2 - 2012 Highlights
3 - New Years Resolutions
4 - New Year - New Wishlist!
5 - Plans for 2013?
 
So look out for them! :D
 
Oh... and I have been a little bit glued to the TV as someone bought me Katy Perry - Part of Me DVD for Christmas!! :D Wahooooo!! If you haven't seen it or if you like her but don't know her personality - what are you waiting for? Go ... go buy it!
 
If you're reading this, Thank you :) and I hope everyone has a Magical 2013!
 
Love Hollie x
 
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments