*New Revlon Nail Art!*


 
Revlon Nail Art (French mix) are hereee! :)
 
I couldn't wait for them to come to the UK as the colours look really nice. I finally ordered 3 colours from Boots.com. They're £7.99 each which I don't think is bad because you're getting 2 colours for each product.
 
They are also on 3 for 2 at the minute too, so if you're interested, I would buy them soon.
 
I don't know about you - but I assumed they were actually pens...
 
but they aren't. They are just normal nail polish brushes, not even thinner brushes so you can create nail art easier. Online, they are named as 'pens' so that must be where my confusion came from.
 
 
Having said that - I still really like them and definitely don't regret buying them! The colours obviously go together well and they are glittery :) Not tacky glitter either, it's like sparkly polish rather than pure glitter so you can take it off easier too.
 
The colours I bought -
Kiss & Tell - Orange/Yellow
Moonstruck - Lilac/Silvery Lilac
Over the Moon - Light Pink/Blue

 
As they aren't quite established yet, it was hard to weigh up the names and colours. I eventually found an American blog with all the shades/names. As to be honest, on the website it was hard to tell.
 
 
The polish actually goes on quite thin, so you have to layer it up to achieve a strong colour. It does dry quite quick which is probably a good thing so you can get the layers on fast.
 
I found they are great to do an Ombre effect! So easy!
 
Here's my quick attempt to show you -
 
Kiss & Tell
 
 
Moonstruck

 
I can't wait to try different effects with them :)
 
Let me know if you want to see the brushes or anything. They are just normal though. Oh and I'm not sure why they are called French Mix?...
 
Hollie x

Post a Comment

0 Comments