My Jewellery Cabinet!


I've NEVER had a jewellery box big enough to fit my jewellery obsession in!
I searched high and low, everywhere forever for a box that has the right elements. They are either too small, just a box so all of your necklaces get tangled, the mini wardrobe designs and 'dress' type stands are not long enough, strong or wide enough for heavy or lengthy necklaces and there are never enough compartments!

So I have finally found (or rather my parents did!) a solution! An expensive one - but an amazing one!

The following pictures aren't great quality as they were taken on my phone so sorry about that :) But you get the picture..

TA-Daaahhh!






Who needs a box when you can have a cabinet. Now I can fit everything in here! It has slots for my studs, a large mirror, sections, sides that open for my long necklaces and multiple draws! :D

I still haven't finished putting my jewellery in it as I plan to completely clear out my room and put everything in it's place. It was expensive but it's just another piece of furniture really! It has a few normal draws in the bottom too. The whole thing is finished off to a very high standard, it's super strong, the draws open easily and the design on it is lovely!

You can buy it here - http://www.bhsfurniture.co.uk/mall/productpage.cfm/bhsstore/771048

Normal price is £379 but it is currently on offer at £299.

If you can't afford that - maybe you have a parent/grandparent/uncle etc that would help you make one similar? Or maybe you can sweet talk your parents/carers into treating you at Christmas!

  
 


Most people have laptops, Ipads, Ipods, DS's etc around this price - so to me, a jewellery lover in desperate need of a storage solution, I don't see a problem with the price.

Now I just need somewhere to put it! :/ .....

Hollie x

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Omg it's gorgeous, you could put anything in there! I love white furniture x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know it's amazing isn't it! & so pretty! I still haven't found a space for it yet! But I'm getting full use of my jewellery again. Thanks for the comment X

      Delete