* Happy Halloween * What I've been up to * L'Oreal Wild Ombre Mini Review * Random ramblings *

Alohahhh! I haven't blogged for a few days & I feel so lost!! Sorry :) I have been busy working & shopping :) 

First things first! HAPPY HALLOWEEEEN! What are you all up too/have you been up to?
I haven't been in the Halloween spirit :( For the first year forever, it doesn't feel right. Maybe because I celebrated early in Disney! :D

I just thought I'd update you with what I've been up to at the weekend and onwards until today. I haven't done anything really interesting - which is why I haven't blogged and I haven't had time to be honest. Hopefully this won't be too boring for you :D


Pictures - Top left - our little golf courtesy car! It's so special, leather heated seats and it's so comfy! - My hair - Hollie bought a hat - Gem made some cakes - Scooby doo sweets! - Mickey & Stitch I bought back for mum and gem from Disney - Gem in her Devil costume - Our uncarved pumpkin with a little hat hair grip I bought for my mum from Disney X3 - Our pumpkin, Can you guess what is it? -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Sunday - I went to Meadowhall with the mother & father (I'm not posh - I just like to say that ha). We haven't been since earlier in the year and before that, it was years before when we went & it had all changed.

If your not familiar with Meadowhall - it's a big indoor shopping centre in Sheffield.

We went to do a bit of Christmas shopping, not really knowing what we wanted. We came back with anything but! We did no Christmas shopping at all. But...I got myself a leopard print hat from Topshop X3 which I absolutely love! My dad actually spotted it :) (Picture), I got some cat earings from Topshop for £2.50 instead of £7.50 and a lovely lovely dress from Wallis for Christmas! But I can't show you that yet ;) because I want to save it so no one sees it until I wear it. It's a smart, not too dressy dress which I plan to wear for my works Christmas dinner/lunch :D I actually think that's all we got!

Larger picture of my hat X3



Since we were last here - Hollie dyed her hair! :o

I really fancied dying it when I came back from Meadowhall - Sunday night quite late and I have the brainwave to dye it. I used the L'Oreal Wild Ombre - pictured in my 'How I cheer myself up' post.
 
It's actually really really easy to use! You literally mix it, apply it onto the brush, part your hair in two, brush it on at the back, then the sides and finally the front! Obviously the brush is what gives you the blended in effect - so you aren't left with a harsh blocked line of colour. It didn't say this in the instructions, but someone told me afterwards which I never thought of doing! - Back comb your hair a bit where you want the ombre to start, and that way you won't have such a harsh line.

I'm really pleased with mine :) It went really bleach blonde on my hair before I washed it off. I left it for 35 minutes (recommended is 25-45) and when I washed it off, it was like a copper, autumn brown. Which I actually really like as I didn't want it to be a harsh colour change like brown/bleach! It's perfect for winter! I would definitely recommend to anyone who is thinking of trying it! I also kept the brush, in case I wanted it lightening in the future and already had a bleach hair dye then I wouldn't need to buy another Ombre just for the brush.

This is the only picture I have of it so far because I took one with my hat on..if you'd like to see it properly, let me know :) I'm not really this moody : / lol I thought I was smiling! Hehe.


So.. that's basically it so far this week! I am very busy working and I'm really looking forward to chilling at the weekend! I have some pretty cool things coming up :D so I will have lots to blog about before Christmas.

Me and Gem have decided/are thinking of going to the Clothes Show this year if we can get tickets. Are any of you going? I've been a few times and used to love it, but last time I went (roughly 2 years ago) it was rubbish! I said I'd never go again. I keep seeing tweets about it, adverts and leaflets which made me want to visit as it looks better this year! I'm getting very excited! Theres a few random trips we'll be going on and I'm SO EXCITED!

My next post will be less scatty but I hope you enjoyed reading this anyway! Feel free to comment, follow me on Twitter @hollie_dee and/or follow my blog >>> ; )

Thanks so much for reading!

Hollie x

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Everything looks fantastic.Amazing i m really impress with your content and very useful it.joshBMX016

    ReplyDelete