* Beauty Wish List *



I am absolutely dying to get my hands on the above beauty products! My only problem is, when it comes to Christmas - I basically end up buying everything because I get too excited and can't make myself wait for things! So after Christmas, my mum always says to me "I would have got you 'rar rar rar' but you bought it yourself!" which makes me feel very guilty.

 I'm not sure I can wait for these products but I may keep 4 of them for my Christmas list so I don't feel so guilty this year. But on the other hand, I don't like telling people what I want... #Dilemmas

First up - A Glossy Box!

I think I am possibly the only beauty obsessed girl in the world who hasn't signed up to these! I desperately want one & I'm not too sure why I haven't signed up yet.
I researched the different boxes but I have been told Glossy is the best? What do you think? I guess I have just been keeping an eye on what products you have been getting in them before I make the decision if they are worth it.

This is something I think would make a lovely gift either from me for my friend, or for me from my parents as you can sign up for 3 months subscription which I hadn't realised before. For the 3 months subscription - does it just last that 3 months & get cancelled? I know that sounds like an obvious question but I don't think 'obvious answers'.

Next - OPI SkyFall Nail Set

I came across this kit today :D I have had my eye on the new James Bond SkyFall collection for a few weeks but can't decide on a colour. I plan to throw most of my make up or at least my nail polish all out and replace it with mainly OPI X3 As I love love love them! This set is from QVC and I plan to buy it very soon. It's rare that I like all of the colours in a set - but I love these! It's £27.50 at the mo. which is good as generally they are roughly £11 each.

Benefit They're Real Mascara

Ok - so I have over 80 mascaras! Because I'm a mad mad obsessive and indecisive beauty geek! I really want to get rid of them and start again (90% are new enough not to throw out but nearing the end of their time) but have one proper mascara. It would completely de clutter my life! Haha.

I'm actually completely happy with Miss Sporty mascara for example, which is really brilliant, especially with the low price tag! But something is drawing me to this one - it looks as if it would define every lash and make your lashes really bold. I wonder what you all think of it? 
I'm going to see if santa is nice to me :)

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation

I haven't swatched this in a store but I've heard nothing but good things about it! I'd love to try it as it looks so creamy & I'm a sucker for pretty/sharp packaging! I will add this to my santa list :D I actually haven't used a Rimmel foundation for a few months now so it would be refreshing to try!

Max Factor Smoky Eyeshadow

If you read my 'Top 10 Beauty Products' post, you will know I love these eye shadows! I really fancy a new colour - maybe a blue or the one pictured above! I think it would make a good stocking filler!

I'm sure I have plenty more things I want - there are probably so many I forgot them all lol but this is my main current wish list. Please let me know what you think of the products in the comments!

& I would very much appreciate a follow :D So if you enjoy reading my posts - please click the button >>> ; )

Thanks for reading!

Hollie x

Top Image - Individual images were taken from the following websites:

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. aw, cute blog post!
    and you must must must try the rimmel wake me up foundation- it is seriously amazing! :')

    gracierose060398.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely :D I haven't heard anything bad about it yet! x

    ReplyDelete