A Few Basics...


I have a passion for beauty! Skin care, hair care, make up, fashion, countryside, nature, jewellery, animals etc etc and I have quite a lot to share. My jewellery cabinet...is a cabinet – not a box (I’ll show you soon) and I don’t have any make up/skin care/hair care storage solutions because I have too much! My bedroom is a medium size box room which is overflowing with stuff! So yeah ... I do need your help!

I love love love fashion but I’m not the skinny Minnie I used to be so i’m learning what suits me & my shape. I love it but don’t really know how to put lovely outfits together so I would love your guidance :D

I will post randomly depending how I feel and I will try to reply to any comments as quickly as possible. I’ll try to keep my posts coming frequently as I have a lot to talk about. But please bare with me in some cases as I do have a full time job that is very tiring and busy J Thanks for reading!

Hollie X

Post a Comment

0 Comments