My top Loungefly bag picks on Truffle Shuffle | Christmas gift ideas

 


I have loved Truffle Shuffle for as long as I can remember. They are an online store, brilliant for retro themed gifts. If you were born in the 90s or just simply love the 90s, this website is for you! There's lots of Disney and band tees a plenty - they've got whosits and whatsits galore. You want thingymabobs? They've got plenty. 

Sorry, couldn't resist. 

They have so many fab gifts with so many different themes and characters. There are Rugrats gifts, Labyrinth, Grease, Mean Girls, Friends and more. Lot's of pyjamas, homeware, jigsaws, prints, lamps, t-shirts, bags and fun gifts! 

Today, I will be showcasing my faves from their range. They make fabulous gifts for loved ones and most importantly.. for yourself ;). I know Loungefly as a brand is expensive so this won't cater to all budgets. However, they often have offers on which makes them more accessible and affordable. 


1. NMBC Sally Cross Body Bag. Let's start top left. Sorry what?! I think I'm just creating my own Loungefly wish list here. This     Nightmare Before Christmas Sally themed cross over bag is absolutely amazing! It's different and I love it. It will go with many outfits and it looks like it would fit a good amount of items in too. If you are buying for a Disney fan, or more specifically a Nightmare Before Christmas fan then this is what you need to get! This one is £74.99 so it is quite expenny; BUT if you are looking for that one bigger gift, I know this will not disappoint.

 

2. Pinky Sparkly Backpack. As a lover of all things pink and sparkly, this is a dream bag! I love the classic shaped Loungefly back packs. They are on the smaller side of a back pack but they still fit a good amount in. In line with the Loungefly bags with ears on, this bag is £79.99. Still, so worth it if you can afford it. 


 

3. NMBC Mayor Backpack. If you didn't guess, I am a big lover of the Nightmare Before Christmas. This is a super cool bag if that's your jam. This is the Mayor of Halloween Town and his face on the bag changes with movement, just like his face changes in the film. I do really love when the full bag is themed as one character.  The main bag colour is black so as much as it's definitely a special and fun bag, it will also blend in enough and match a lot of outfits. This one is £74.99. 


4. Tigger Backpack. This upside down Tigger bag is super fun! It really brings out the character personality. This is another one where the full bag is the character and I feel these designs are really strong. You can get this 'bouncy trouncy flouncy pouncy fun fun fun fun fun' for £79.99.  


5. NMBC Backpack. Another Nightmare Before Christmas one. This has the main 3 characters on; Jack, Sally and Zero. This one feels a little different to the other bags as it has quite a gothic feel. If that's your gift recipients thing, this will go down a treat. £74.99. 


6. Hercules & Meg Backpack. Ok, let's talk about Hercules! The most under-rated Disney film in my opinion. The film is brilliant and everyone who's seen it loves it, but the merchandise for Hercules has never been out there like others....until now! You don't know how happy this makes me. If there is a Hercules lover in the family or your circle of friends that you're buying a gift for; this is a perfect choice. I think it's quite a subtle, but strong and classic design. It's £74.99 and I think for the design, it's still worth it and quite unique. 


7. Donald Duck Cross Body Bag. Donald Duck is a classic Disney character. One of the fab five and I don't know anyone who doesn't love Donald. This is another cross body bag, but you can also carry it with the handle on the top. It looks to be a great size and a really nice boxy and structured shape. It's £74.99 but as I write this, it's on sale at £52.49! This is SO tempting. 

8. Hercules Pegasus Backpack. I need to contain myself as I write this because as I said, I love Hercules. Hence why there are 2 themed choices in my top picks. Pegasus is my fave character in the film and I just think this bag is epic! A fun, full character design at £79.99. I can't even.

Maybe you're a little concerned that if you're buying for a Loungefly lover, you might not want to buy them 'more' Loungefly. However, I can confirm... there is no such thing! No such thing as too many Loungefly bags or purses. That reminds me. If you're really pushing the boat out, or want to buy a Loungefly product but don't want to spend as much; there are also Loungefly purses! 

Once you start your Loungefly collection with 1 bag, you are hooked and want to collect them all! They are addictive but feel like such a treat. 

If you're just looking for a nice Disney bag; Loungefly are the ultimates so you won't go wrong. 

These are just my top picks from what is currently on the website but there are SO many more on site and they are all lovely! There are Minnie Mouse ones, Beauty & The Beast, Aladdin, Marvel, Alice in Wonderland, Harry Potter and so much more. 

Happy shopping!!  Visit the Truffle Shuffle website here > 



Love Hol xxx


Follow me:
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Hollie Dee
TWITTER | @hollie_dee 

 








Post a Comment

0 Comments