CHANEL LES 4 OMBRES Multi-Effect Quadra Eyeshadow in the shade 'Douceur Et Serenite' | Review

 


Look how gorgeous this CHANEL quad eyeshadow palette is. 

My first CHANEL eyeshadow palette was the first eyeshadow palette I truly loved and felt suited my eyes. I don't remember what the shade was called but unfortunately they no longer sell that shade. I am always on the hunt for a replacement. 

I saw what I believe to be a newer shade selection in the collection and instantly loved the colours within it, so I just had to try it out. 

Having bright blue eyes, I know pinks and purples suit my eye colour and I naturally gravitate towards them. The green in this palette also caught my eye as I thought it was different and would look lovely around Christmas in particular. 

Here are the shade swatches: 
Hopefully one day if I can get a nice photo, I will show them on my eyes too! 


I'm not sure on the individual colour names but you can hopefully tell which shade is which. Top left, top right, Botton left & bottom right to marry the 2 photos up. 

➤ The top left shade is a gorgeous neutral, nude beige. It really does look lovely as a base colour. It's nice to use on it's own on a day you are wanting a more natural look. 

➤ The green shade is very nice. I don't think the photo does it justice but it's a very smoky, grey green which seems pretty unique to me. I am yet to try this as a smokey eye but I cannot wait. 

➤ The lilac purple shade is STUNNING. The shade really pops with little effort and it includes a subtle but powerful shimmer throughout. 

➤ Finally, the bottom right shade is a darker pink that almost comes off as a red. I'd say it has a slight undertone of brown. It is a vibrant shade that will for sure make your eyes stand out. 

Here is a view from a little further away:

Personally, this eyeshadow makes me feel good! I feel like I'm wearing quality makeup that lasts all day.

The eyeshadow pigment is brilliant and it blends nicely too. I do find it expensive at £47, but I feel you get what you pay for. My other CHANEL eyeshadow palettes lasted me a long time and they go on effortlessly. 

If you're thinking about buying this, I would definitely recommend just going for it. If these are your kind of colours, what are you waiting for?


You can buy it from Boots here > 


Love Hol xx


Follow me:
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Hollie Dee
TWITTER | @hollie_dee


Post a Comment

0 Comments