Nails inc Nail Of Fortune | Nail Polish Gift Set | Review


Can you believe we are now mid January? 

This is my 1st post of 2020 as I have just been trying to get back into the post Christmas life. 

Getting back into the swing of dieting and work! 





I have been desperately wanting to share this amazing Nails Inc 'Nail Your Fortune' nail polish set with you! 

My mum got it for me & my sister to share for Christmas so we could have 3 or 4 shades each. Although we all agreed we could all use them all :) 

#TaughtToShare

The set itself has a fun concept where you spin the arrow and it chooses a shade for you. As let's be honest, who can ever choose a nail polish colour? 
If you just can't decide, give the arrow a spin and apply the shade it points too. 

I chose to keep the light pink, shimmery red & shimmery gold shades, while my sister had the other 4. 
The gold & red shades were PERFECT for Christmas & New Year but will also be nice in summer too.


The shades included are:

Light Pink = Duvet Day, a lovely dusky shade of pink that goes with EVERYTHING
Red = Seriously Superstitions, a classy shimmery shade of red with a hint of orange undertone
Gold = Success Suits You, a perfect mix of gold colour and shimmer
Plum = That Lucky Dress, a deep plum which is almost black
Metallic pink = Shooting for the Moon
Base Coat = Base Glow Base Coat
Glitter topcoat = Totally spellbound

Seriously Superstitions

Seriously Superstitions


Let's start with my fave one of the three - the beautiful shiny red.

This red nail polish shade makes your hands look elegant and classy. It does have a slightly orangery undertone which adds to the depth of colour.

The shade just makes your hands and nails pop! 

I painted 2 coats to achieve this finish but I think to make it look a tiny bit more powerful and bold, i'd probably go for another coat. I did finish this off with an Essie Fast Drying Top Coat which gives it an even shinier finish.

The polish itself is quite thin, but that only makes it easier to apply and easier to build the colour up. 
As the layers are thin it's very fast drying. 

You don't get any air holes or streaks with this nail polish. 

It would be the absolute PERFECT shade for Valentines Day! 

You just cannot go wrong with this shade as it's great all year around - Christmas, New Year, Valentines day, Summer, Autumn. 

Success Suits You

Success Suits You

This gold is lovely. Again, it's very elegant and a classic nail polish colour. 

This picture was taken a few days after applying and it was still looking good. 

Just like the red, it applied like a dream. The thin formula meant it was quick drying and no streaks. I would again, apply 3 coats of this to achieve a thicker, stronger finish.

Another all year rounder where you just cannot go wrong. 

Duvet Day

Duvet Day

Finally - this is Duvet Day. A subtle nude pink that goes with any outfit and you can wear for any occasion. 

Please excuse my dry cuticles!

This time I didn't use a top coat as I applied in a rush so this doesn't have that extra shine. I found this one slightly thicker than the other 2.

I really love this shade but I will definitely wear a top coat next time to add some shine. 

I don't think the pictures do this one justice because the shade is even more gorgeous in real life.

 It's that nude, muted, dusky pink that you've been searching for forever you know? 

I love the thought of wearing this with casual clothes, trainers and a nice bag. 

It's going to be an absolute winner of a nail polish for spring & summer! 



I am yet to try the other 4 nail polishes in this set, but my sister has tried them and they also look great! Applying the plum with a sprinkle of the glittery top coat looks amaze! 

It is a fun and exciting treat for yourself but would also make an incredible gift. 
It is an amazing price of only £24.50 on the Nails Inc website! 

You could buy this and split the nail polish up to create 2 or 3 presents! Although the fun part is having the 'wheel of fortune'!

Click here to take a look >
(not affiliated or sponsored, just being helpful)


Nails Inc nail polishes all apply extremely well, the colours they sell is vast and they give a flawless finish.

Have you tried this set? Which colour is your fave? 

Comment below!




Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 


Post a Comment

0 Comments