Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow | Best bronzer ever | Review



No surprises as to what I think about the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Bronzer and Highlighter.. I think I gave it away in the title of the post right?

I flipping love it! It's the best bronzer ever and i'll explain why...

I want my bronzer to be the perfect shade of bronze - not mucky looking but a nice shade that makes your cheekbones look sculpted and I want to be able to use a small amount but achieve a big impact because the pigment is so strong. I don't like bronzers to puff up everywhere so I get more on my clothes than I do on my brush! 


With this bronzer I achieve perfectly sculpted cheekbones!

 The shade means it defines my cheekbones without my face looking dirty or too overdone. In a strange way, I think it looks natural. You know when you just want to enhance a feature - this is spot on for doing that. 

It lasts ages!

I have had this bronzer for years (don't judge - it's too expensive not to use until it runs out) but I am only just running out and i'm starting to panic about it! The point is - even though it is expensive, it last a hell of a long time. 

I use this every single day without fail. I don't feel finished off if I don't have this bronzer on! 

Even using it daily and sometimes more if I re-do my makeup in the evening, it has lasted years so it's definitely worth the money! 

As well as the product lasting years, it also lasts on my face all day without fail. However it is easy to remove when you want to take your makeup off. 

It is expenny, but so worth it! 

I have to say, this was a treat to myself after a car crashed in to me years ago and wrote my car off :( To make myself feel better, of course I went straight to the Charlotte Tilbury website to order some makeup. 

At £49, I would never have bought this in a normal situation, but now I've tried it I will definitely be buying it again/ asking someone to buy it for me... as nothing compares to it in my opinion. 

 The formula is just perfect. The pigment is strong but subtle, you can build up the depth of colour.


You're going to want the brush too! 

I was lucky enough to be able to buy the Charlotte Tilbury Powder & Sculpt makeup brush too. It is actually a dream! I tried using this bronzer without it once and it actually didn't go on quite as perfect as it did with the brush. 

This brush is sculpted so it makes the product glide on your cheek so easily and quick! It's £35 but again, it's lasted well for years, the hairs will not come out and it will become your favourite brush.

What about the highlighter?!

Personally I don't use the highlighter as much as the pigment is much more subtle, which actually i'm quite into at the moment so I think I should use it more! I'm just one to prefer a base of stronger highlight and this is more of a shimmery subtle highlight if you see what I mean. I do love it very much, but it's not so much of a staple like the bronzer. 


If you are on the fence about this because it's too expensive etc. I'm 100% sure you won't regret buying it. If you can afford it, definitely go for it!

See it for yourself! 

This video below was took in very low light as I do my makeup in the morning with no lamp and that is when I filmed it. I thought it would be good for you to see me applying it as you can still see how easy it goes on and the colour in low light.




I use the shade light to medium 
It's also available in medium to dark 

Have you tried it?

Do you love it?

What is your fave bronzer?

Let me know in the comments as anyone can leave a comment now!


Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 




Post a Comment

0 Comments