Black Friday 2019 | New Look finds | Shopping

Bella always likes to photobomb

 I thought i'd share some of the lovely things I bought from New Look in the Black Friday sale this weekend! 

As I spent over a certain amount, I received free next day delivery which included Sunday! How amazing is that. I ordered Saturday and received it before 11am on Sunday. 

Black Notch Neck Bodysuit 



This strappy bodysuit isn't my usual style as I'm not one to show much flesh but I really wanted a few 'tops' I could easily style, something simple but elegant and a top that can be worn for any ocassion. After losing weight and getting older, I finally have confidence in myself to wear this kind of top and feel good in it! 

As mentioned, it's actually a bodysuit and I would wear it with jeans, not jogging bottoms as shown in the picture. I just happened to try it on whilst wearing them!. 

It ticks all the boxes for me. It's simple, stylish, SO comfortable and it easily unfastens at the bottom with poppers so you don't have to get undressed every time you go to the toilet! 

I bought this in a size 14 instead of a 12 as I thought it would be made really small. It fits fine. It's a little roomy but only when I pull it. I'd rather it be a tiny bit roomy but still look tight as it's meant to do than it be uncomfortably tight so I think I made the right decision to up size. 

This was £13.49 instead of £17.99. 



Pale Pink Happy Soul Sweater



I LOVE this jumper so much! It is a real nice pale pink colour, it's super comfortable, the material is nice and thin and it says 'Happy Soul' on it in really nice italic writing <3 

I instantly added this to my basket as I am a happy soul and I just love the relaxed fit style of it. 

This was £13.49 instead of £17.99.



 Wide Fit Faux Croc Flared Heel Boots




I needed a new pair of boots to go out in as I don't have many options right now. I always wear the same boots or trainers but i'd like something a little dressier, more grown up and smarter. 

These are so stylish and feel so soft! They're wide fit but fit my feet perfectly. I ordered them in my usual size 4 and they are spot on. 

I can't walk in heels as my legs just don't get going but these are fine for me to walk in. I'm a little slower at walking but you can hardly notice. The incline isn't too dramatic and they are comfy.

They were £22.49 instead of £29.99.


Black Faux Parka Coat


 



Apologies for the poor quality of pictures but I wanted to share this with you ASAP as the sales are still on today but didn't have time to get a nice photo. 

I needed a new winter coat - one that keeps me warm, goes with everything, has more of a relaxed style and has a hood. This ticks all those boxes and I love it! 

It was £27 from £55! Such an amazing price for a proper coat that feels so well made. 

It keeps me really warm without getting too hot and looks smart too even though it's a relaxed parka coat. 

I bought a size 12 and it's a perfect fit. 

I didn't want it to look too big so decided against sizing up. I was worried buying my exact size may mean it was tight but it isn't :)


Burgundy Tie Waist Top





Again, please excuse the picture/the face. 

Due to the bad lighting, it's a little hard for you to see the style of this top but I wanted to show you how it fit regardless.

 It fits just right and feels comfy. I think I'd go up a size purely because of the design, it can look like it's pulling a little bit on the chest even though it isn't. 

I thought this top would be perfect for Christmas meals out! Again, something that you can just throw on, not have to think about it too much and it's really comfy and smart. 

This was only £8.00! From £17.99. What a bargain! 


I hope this helps you if you're looking for some new bits, or I hope you just enjoyed reading as I'm always interested in seeing what people have bought - especially during Black Friday. 


Let me know if you have bought anything in the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales?! 

Comment below and let me know! You can now leave a comment without being registered! 



Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 

Post a Comment

0 Comments