The best shampoo and conditioner | Grow Gorgeous Intense thickening shampoo and conditioner | Review


Are you even a girl if you haven't been searching for the ultimate shampoo & conditioner your whole life? 

That's what I thought.

I'm so so excited to share these products on my blog as in my opinion, I have finally found the BEST shampoo & conditioner ever and want to share them with you as it may mean you can also finally stop looking for 'the one'.

Having strong, healthy and soft hair is so important to me and these products take my hair condition back to how it was when I was young. You know when you're really little and your hair is effortlessly soft and swish. 

For years now my hair has been quite dry and frizzy and this shampoo has changed that completely! 
My hair is never frizzy when using this shampoo and it looks & feels like when i've straightened it but I haven't! 

This shampoo and conditioner make my hair SO so soft, so smooth & sleek and makes my hair smell incredible! I don't know about you, but I have always wanted my hair care products to leave a fresh scent in my hair all day long - well I can tell you, you can smell these in your hair all day and it smells divine. I really can't describe the smell, it's just fresh like a shampoo would smell plus a very light fragrance of some kind. A colleague of mine gave me a hug the other week and she complimented my hair as it smelt so good <3

When I blow dry my hair, usually I find it hard for the brush to get through it without yanking my head but with Grow Gorgeous, the brush just glides through my hair. 
You can see and feel the difference vs. using other shampoos. 

This is a thickening shampoo and I do feel like after using it for a while now, my hair feels a little bit thicker. It just feels more bouncy and less flat. However, I think being able to tell if it's improved the thickness of my hair is a really hard thing to gauge.  

There is 1 downside for me and that is the price. However, even though I simply can barely afford to spend this amount of money on shampoo as we are attempting to save money at the moment, I think it's totally worth it to get nice hair. If the condition of your hair gets you down and it's way too dry and just doesn't feel nice, I would much rather spend money on these hair products and sacrifice something else instead.

So - the shampoo is £16 and the conditioner is £18. However, at Boots, they are often on a 3 for 2 offer so that softens the blow a little. The bottles do last a good while too. 

My top 3 shampoo & conditioners are:


Although I really love the Aussie & OGX shampoo, Grow Gorgeous is on another level. I started off using it for more special occasions due to the price, but recently I'm using it all the time as it leaves my hair perfect and so fresh and clean, it's hard not to use it when you always want nice hair. 

It's quite hard to show you the amazing results of these via a picture, but hopefully you can tell from the below pic how soft and smooth my hair is after washing it?! 
I didn't straighten it in this photo but if I move my head, my hair follows with a smooth whoosh! 



What do you think? Have you tried these or do you think you will? I'm 99.9% sure you won't regret trying them!


Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Nice post, Thank you for sharing valuable information. I enjoyed reading this post. Please Feel Free to Visit haute her tips

    ReplyDelete