Christmas Gift Guide 2019 | Gifts for your sister, mum, brother, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend and couples | Ideas




I just LOVE the thought of buying people presents! I keep thinking of more and more ideas on what to buy people for Christmas and wanted to share some in case you need some inspiration!

This time instead of posting a general gift guide, I have split this into ideas for your best friend, your mum, sister, brother, girlfriend and boyfriend. I have also picked out a few bits for couples as I know a few people who are struggling for ideas and I believe it is becoming more popular to buy for a couple rather than buying 2 separate gifts.

Of course any of these gifts can be for anyone, but I thought it would be helpful to categorise them.


Gifts for your best friend


Desenio prints

These prints are just amazing! Who wouldn't love to receive a cool & stylish pic to hang on their wall or to place on the floor learning against the wall <3 

Here are a few of my fave ones. They have thousands of poster prints to choose from it's actually so hard to pick one or a few, but there is definitely something for everyone on there.

Prices vary depending on size etc. They can be as cheap at £7.95, maybe even less for some. You can also easily buy a frame to go with it on the same page you're viewing your print which takes the confusing nature out of trying to find a frame.


Desenio.co.uk

Body shop

The Body Shop gifts are classic and you just can't go wrong. Anything you buy from there is a lovely gift.  

This is an example of a fab & fun gift for only £15! It's the Rocket Gift Set 


thebodyshop.com

Warehouse Cross Body Bag

I LOVE this! It's so simple and personalised too! It's neat and comes in 2 colours - a black and a really nice green colour. 

Andy if you're reading - let mum know I want this please - thanks 😂 



Boux Avenue Pyjamas


It's a fab shop and the quality of their products are great. They can also pack your purchase in a pretty gift box which just adds another layer to your present. Remember the old La Senza days? <3 One of my fave presents i'd receive from my parents were my La Senza pyjamas in the box! It just felt so special. 

I would love anything from Boux Avenue, but I particularly love their pyjamas. There is a good variety of prices. These ones would surely please your bestie! I love them as they are trendy and a little different to standard PJs. Plus, it's all about the weekend life.


bouxavenue.com



Gifts for your Mum


White Company Candle

1st up - you just cannot go wrong with candles. Unless your mum doesn't like smells I guess...
I bought my mum a White Company candle a few years ago and she loved it so much. It also comes very nicely gift wrapped and in a nice cardboard bag which makes it feel more special.

This candle is just SO SO pretty & smells incredible! When I bought my mums candle, I managed to get a little ceramic candle plate too that fit the candle perfectly.


thewhitecompany.com


Peas in a Pod Necklace 

If you're lucky enough to be close to your mum like I am, how wonderful would this gift be to give to her. You can get a 'peas in a pod' necklace to represent you and your mum, but generally I just love them. 


notonthehighstreet.com


Roberts Radio

If you're wanting to spend more money, how about a 'new' but vintage looking radio. This Roberts one from John Lewis has always been my fave one. It also has bluetooth and the white colour is currently on offer at £149.99 instead of £199.99.

Roberts Radio - £149.00 (on offer)

johnlewis.com

Fitness tracking device

This may be a little offensive if your mum hasn't specifically mentioned wanting to walk more or track her steps or sleep, I guess it depends on how your mum thinks. I just think they're a great gift and if your mum likes to walk or wants to walk more, this offers encouragement and excitement to making her start that journey. It's also something nice that you could do together.





Afternoon Tea for two at Kew Gardens 

This is such a lovely idea. Especially if your mum loves plants, gardens, making memories and afternoon tea! This is a gift you could enjoy together.





Gifts for your Sister



NARS Eyeshadow Palette

Wow - What an eyeshadow palette <3 
These shades are perfect for everyone. Generally, browns, purples and pinks are a winner. 

Cannot. Go. Wrong. This is the shade 'QUARTZ' and it's just stunning.

GHD Personalised Hair Straighteners  

If you really love your sister and have a spare £189... you can buy her PERSONALISED GHD Hair Straighteners! I don't know what it is, but there is something I love about putting your name on something. There are a few straighteners where you can personalise and I think it's amaze! Maybe Black Friday will be kind to us.



Clim8 Insulated Water bottle

These bottles are swish, keep your cold drinks cold for up to 24 hours and hot drinks warm for up to 12 hours which is insane and you can personalise them too for a little extra £. 

You can get them in a few different sizes and colours. They're so handy especially on the go. It's much nicer to drink cold water than warm.

Clim8 Insulated Water Bottle - £11.04 (currently on offer for Black Friday!)



YourGoodSkin Sleep Paste


If your sister struggles with skin problems and would love brighter and calmer looking skin, why not gift her the Your Good Skin Sleep Paste.

 I have used this before and I really think it works! You apply it with a spatula (provided), leave it on your skin for 5 minutes then gently rub it in. You leave it on overnight whilst you sleep and when I woke up in the morning I couldn't believe the difference! My skin definitely looked calmer and clearer, much more refreshed. I actually felt like I had a facial. I suffer from mild acne and you wouldn't believe the difference after using it once. I think you're meant to apply it only a few times a week. 

It's definitely a hidden gem! 






Gifts for your Girlfriend


Silk Nightwear

There is something special about silk nightwear! Silk makes you look & feel special as it's a little more luxurious. Anything from full pyjamas to a slinky night dress will do nicely.


Dior Nail Polish

Most girls love to paint their nails and having a premium nail varnish is a nice luxury. This particular colour is so classy and unique.




Leather Biker Jacket

Make her feel special with a sexy leather biker jacket. They go with almost everything. You can dress it up or down, it's a perfect finish to her outfit.



Boots

To some girls, shoes are the main part of their outfit. These boots are super cool and trendy. Your girlfriend would love these, especially if she has a biker rock chic vibe. Again, I want these so bad myself!






Gifts for your Boyfriend


Lego Car

So I would actually LOVE this gift! A lego Mustang whaaaaattttt? <3 but I thought as it's a car, I would put it in the gifts for your boyfriend list. 

It is on the expensive side but goodness me it's worth it. You'd have fun building it, it's a classic 1960s mustang shape & you can then display it on a shelf just like an ornament. 


Lego.com

Games

In general, I'm pretty sure you cannot go wrong with buying a game for your partner. 

Of course it depends on the device you're gaming on as to what you can buy, but generally these games are 3 of top picks whether that's on the PC, Xbox or PS4:

Forza Horizon 4 - £36.87 

The newest Forza which any car loving gamer will love

Amazon.co.uk


The latest Red Dead release (Oct 2018)

Amazon.co.uk

Rocket League - £16.00 

So fun but addicting! 

Amazon.co.uk

Armani Stronger With You Aftershave Set

I WISH you could smell this through your screens! This is the nicest aftershave i've ever smelt. Andy has this and it's in his top 2 favourites too. We both also love Dior Savage to give you an idea of what smells we like. 

I had his bottle engraved with 'Andy <3' and it kind of blew him away. It just adds another special touch. I'm not sure where does engraving but i'm sure if you Google it, you'll find somewhere.

This smells so manly and I literally guarantee your boyfriend will LOVE this so you're going to want the set if you can. It's also nice that it's called Stronger With You which is a nice sentiment. 


Boots.com

Skincare gift set

If you're boyfriend likes to take care of his skin, he's definitely going to want to try these Liz Earle skincare products. The Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is a winner. 

The formula is so creamy and luxurious and it really helps my skin look clearer and refreshed. Your face just feels so clean after using it and it takes every single bit of my face makeup off really easily. 

Therefore, I believe men would also love it! In this set, you also get a Face & Body Wash and an After Shaving Moisturiser which comes with the wash bag all for just £40! 

lizearle.com

A Watch

I think watches are a classic gift for men. The type of watch your boyfriend would like is very personal, however if you know what they like then you'll find it easy enough to choose one. 

(+ currently an extra 15% off once added to basket)

hsawuel.co.uk


Gifts for your Brother


A Wallet

I think this Levis wallet would make a great present. It's trendy, a nice colour brown and has a coin slot too which I know is really handy for a man. 

This one is currently on offer at £22.50 instead of £45!

Levis Wallet - £22.50 (on offer)
Debenhams.com

A Sega Mega Drive

I meeeeannnn, who doesn't want a Sega Mega Drive right? I love retro gaming gifts and i'm pretty sure your brother will love it no matter how old they are. It's just a little pricey so it depends on how much budget you have.


menkind.co.uk

A Phone Projector

Something less pricy and fun - why not get your brother a smartphone projector. 




An Xbox control stand

Another thing I completely love. You can get these cool stands for your Xbox control to sit on! I have seen a few different ones around, including a Mickey Mouse one which I really want! If your brother loves COD or the Xbox and doesn't have anywhere to put his controller, these are fab and not bad at £25.




Gifts for Couples


A world travel scratch map

This is a nice thing for couples to do together. It's a memory of the places they have traveled as they scratch the map for each place they have visited. It's also a great price.





Nespresso coffee machine

If they love their coffee and you have a good budget, I'm confident they would love a Nespresso coffee machine. 



Tickets

Whether it's tickets to a comedy show or tickets to the Harry Potter Warner Bros Studio Tour - any experience that is fun, makes memories and saves them £'s, this will definitely go down well. 

Even if someone likes Harry Potter but doesn't love it, I can't recommend the studio tour more. Andy wasn't the biggest fan and didn't have much of a clue about a lot of it when we went, but he loved it and we had the best day out ever! 


showcasecinema.co.uk

Smartphone & Mini Tablet holder


I feel like this is something people don't realise they need until they have one. This is such a good idea as if you watch videos or read recipes whilst you cook, you don't always have space on the worktop to put your tablet or phone. This takes away that barrier and I think it's such a good idea! 



I hope that was all helpful to you! This took me a LONG time to pull together! I personally think it's a great gift guide and i'd like everything on it if I don't already have it! 


Let me know if you like the sound of any of these gifts. You should now be able to leave me a comment without having an account! So go ahead :) 



Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 

Post a Comment

0 Comments