Christmas gift guide 2019 | Gifts for everyone | Ideas


Although I can talk Christmas and watch Christmas films all year round, now it's mid November, it's socially acceptable for me to talk about it and publish my first Christmas gift guide! Woohoo!

Without being too big headed, I am known to buy really good & thoughtful gifts for people. Therefore, I'd like to think I could help you out when it comes to Christmas present ideas!

I think everyone could love all of these gifts, whether it's a male, female, teen or elder person. I mean, i'm 28 and i'd love the pom pom fairy lights 💁 I would in fact love any of these gifts myself. This christmas gift guide is for everyone, but I will possibly be posting more specific ideas for family members and friends.

When it comes to selecting gifts, try and think a little deeper as to what that person likes.
For example; I love photography and I record everything. People may think I have everything I need, but there are always accessories for my camera that i'd love, such as something to enhance video sound that attaches to the camera or a camera case. Maybe a different form of camera such as an Instax or a drone for example. Someone may love the outdoors, so buy them some nice wellies! If they're into the gym, maybe some fitness clothes, a hula hoop or some trainers.

All ideas are linked so you can click to browse better.

I hope these give you a few ideas x

Charlotte Tilbury makeup

I'm pretty sure everyone would love some lovely makeup and in my opinion, you can't go wrong with Charlotte Tilbury.
Andy bought me a Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk lipstick & lip liner last year and it is my favourite ever! It's an icon and I believe it's their best selling shade. They have now bought out a Pillow Talk eyeshadow palette which looks incred! I think it's a win win!



Lava Lamp

Let's travel back to the 90s! They were cool then & they're cool now! They will brighten up anyones room and day! Plus, they are so relaxing to watch! I think this makes a great gift for couples if you buy a joint present.

Lava lamp £11.25 (currently on offer)

                                           


Trainers 

It's a great feeling owning a new pair of trainers! I'm confident you cannot go wrong with this gift idea!

Here are a few classics that you can't go wrong with (particularly the vans).


              Nike AF1 £49.95                             Old skool vans £60                      Reebok classics £64.95


       

An Instax camera!

Perfect for someone who has a love for taking photos, making memories and has a creative edge.





Scratch maps

A very simple yet exciting gift idea is any type of bucket list scratch off poster.

My parents bought a gaming one of these for Andy last Christmas and he loved it! He had fun scratching it off and it's up on our wardrobe door so he can continue to scratch them off and it's like a poster.

Here are 2 different ones, but they also do things like 100 movies and 100 books you must watch and read etc. I love the 100 dates one as not only can you stratch off places and things you have already done, but it gives you ideas on what to do next!









Harry Potter gifts

A Harry Potter fan would just love any present HP related. Enough said.





Anthropologie

Anthropologie the shop is just amazing for anyone who loves unique gifts. The present ideas below are all from this shop and I think they'd make for lovely gifts. 







Make up brush set

Make up brushes are the best! You can never have enough and this new collection from Spectrum Brushes are SO amaze! 



Lily & Valprints

In my opinion, you can't go wrong with gifting someone a piece of art. Whether it's hand drawn or a print of some sort, it's special and people will always find somewhere to put it.
These prints from Lily & Val are super gorgeous. You can chose the type too - such as an acrylic, canvas or wood print.
Here are my top 3 picks. Prices vary but I believe they start from £5.95:






AirPods cases

For anyone who owns a pair of headphones for the iPhone (Airpods), why not get them a cute little storage case to keep them in. I believe AirPods come with a white apple case, but it's fun to have a funky alternative.
Here are a few of my personal faves, but you can get all sorts of designs mainly from Amazon.

Stitch £10.98
Pink metal £9.99
Minnie mouse £10.98
Cat £10.98


                                                  






All prices were correct at time of posting.

 I hope this gave you a few present ideas! Let me know if you found it useful in the comments or if you'd maybe like any help with what to buy as I love thinking of present ideas.



Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 

Post a Comment

0 Comments