Smart Cream Winter Coat | Topshop | New


Apologies for the lack of quality on the pics, but I wanted to share my new autumn/winter coat with you in case you were looking for one yourselves. These pictures are the only ones I have wearing it so far. 

I needed a new winter coat as i've lost weight so my old one doesn't fit anymore :D 
I wanted something smart, not too bulky, something to go with everything and something to keep me warm but not boiling hot. 
I found this one in Topshop that ticked all 4 boxes! 

It's great to dress up or down & it's a great coat for layering. 
I wore this to a wedding which was perfect & also to an evening meal out with friends. 

It's a creamy, oaty colour which in my opinion makes it look smarter.
That does mean I need to be careful not to play in muddy puddles but I think i'll be ok. 

The material feels like a thickish cotton but overall a thinner thickness. The Topshop website says it's 84% Polyester, 16% Viscose. It is super comfy & soft. 

I'm a size 12 and I bought this coat is a size 8 which fits me perfect. It's obviously meant to be oversized but just for your reference, I thought that would be helpful to know what size I bought.

I'm sure you're wondering how much this cost & I'm pleased to say it didn't break the bank for a winter coat as it was £59.00. 




Do you need a new winter coat? Have you found one or are you happy with ones you have?
What stlye do you prefer?

Do you like a leather or denim jacket even in the winter? Or do you prefer a good old parker coat?

I am coat obsessed and I'd have a million if I could! 

Let me know in the comments! Lets talk coats <3


Here is the link to the coat on the website if you're interested - Take me to Topshop!




Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 

Post a Comment

0 Comments