Wet Brush | The Best Hair Brush Ever


This is something i've wanted to blog about for a bloomin looonnng time! But as usual, life got in the way and I kept forgetting to photograph it.

Since my hair has grown longer, i've had issues with like a million strands falling out when I brush it! It's so disheartening I can't stand it. I've become very aware that brushing your hair needs to be a delicate task.

I heard this brush was similar to Tangle Teezer which slightly put me off because Tangle Teezers pull more strands out of my hair, I feel like they are very harsh on your hair.

I was so pleasantly surprised with my Wet Brush because it is so delicate but it really brushes through your hair. I've been using it for months now and I can tell you it's the best brush i've ever used! It doesn't take many strokes to brush your hair at all as it glides through your hair and doesn't tug! At the same time, you do get that feeling that you are actually brushing your hair. You can use it on dry and wet hair. Even when using it on wet hair, it doesn't pull!

The handle is also really easy to hold. My hands hurt when I grip things so when deciding on a simple thing like a hair brush, it can be an important factor for me. (Another reason why I don't like the Tangle Teezer).

I feel like even though a ton of people love the Tangle Teezer, when you try this it might just change your opinion. The girls at work said they didn't need one because they loved their TT, but then they eventually tried the Wet Brush, this is their new fave!

Have you tried the Wet Brush before? Let me know below! I want to know what you think :D

Thanks for reading as always.


Follow me:
TWITTER | @hollie_dee
INSTAGRAM | @holliedeexo
YOUTUBE | Search 'Hollie Dee' 
Google+ | Search 'Hollie Dee'

Post a Comment

0 Comments